best RPer of all time semifinals A

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

who do you think deserves to move on to the next round of voting??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

Well, first off congratulations to the RPers who moved on. You are the top 8 RPers this forum has ever seen!! Ok, group A is comprised of the people who placed first in their groups in round one, group B are the second place finishers. A few rules from now on are in order, since we're getting close to the end.

You CAN vote for yourself
You ARE able to vote for more than one person in each group.
You CAN post about your choices here
You MAY NOT insult someone who does not vote for you or who you voted for.
All votes will now be PUBLIC.
DO NOT let personal grudges or likes get in the way of voting OR consider RP skills outside this forum. This is to tell who is the best IN THIS FORUM, not others or who you like best.
In the event of a tie, I will bring the moderators in and after explaining why the people who are tied are there, ask them to break the tie. Their decision is FINAL.

Well, good luck to the RPers who moved on! :)

Deleted User - 819397

No voting has occurred for several hours, and I don't believe any currently active RPers missed the thread, so I'm closing the poll and this thread. David Schofield is moving on, and the tie between myself and Peril will be broken by the mods. I will post the result here.

Deleted User - 819397

After allowing the mods to vote AFTER giving them quotes of what people say about me and then why Peril is such an awesome RPer, the totals were 5-2 in favor of me. (I did not vote, as I cast my vote here before the tie was there). Moving on is me. I will get the finals up as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.