Best RPer of all time nominations

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so should we take that as a nomination for yourself?
Take it as a destroyer of the contest, had I been so inclined.

I shall not want to badge of RP'er on these forums as I do not want to be associated with 90% of the rabble in here.

DeletedUser

Rabble?Then why do you wish to be nominated.If you really want to be nominated, Role-Play.John, you may be respected, but in here, maybe not so much.

Deleted User - 819397

Rabble?Then why do you wish to be nominated.If you really want to be nominated, Role-Play.John, you may be respected, but in here, maybe not so much.

He has a point. I don't know which thread you RPed in, but only doing it once will not get you far...and it appears you don't want to be nominated anyway, so...in that case, I nominate MoW. I spaced doing it earlier, but although he had a long period of absentia, he always has been a top notch RPer.

DeletedUser

Oh my, I got John Rose rejected.So adding that to a list of achievements.Joke, John, you're O.K, but you're too full of yourself.Not the type of person who Role-Plays very well.Regal, I hope someone wins.By the way, what happens if there's a tie?

Deleted User - 819397

In the event of a tie, I will set up a tiebreaker with the event of people only able to choose 1 of the 2 (prior to that you can select all the people you want). If a tie still ensues I will ask the other moderators to come in and pick someone as well AFTER I tell them the reasons the person has made it this far and ask them to judge ONLY on those merits. To be honest, most RPers I know have been offered up for judging. If no other nominations are made by the time I return from the massive grocery store trip I'm going on in a couple hours I'll close this thread and start with the voting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None of you know about this one, but I'd like to Nominate TenSleep McCrea. She was the best.....

Deleted User - 819397

That name is not familiar to me, but if she was an RPer, she's able to be added to the list :) Ok, I'll rephrase my earlier statement. Once I leave on the massive grocery trip, if no nominations are made from then until I get back (should be about half the day) I'll open the voting. The style will be similar to the best forum personalities voting. You can vote for as many of the candidates as you want, and brackets will be created.

edit: Yeah I saw your post MoW. They will both be added to the list :)

Deleted User - 819397

I nominate JR for great additions to this board.

he asked not to be nominated for this, so I will respect his request.

No more nominations were given for about 5-6 hours, so I'm closing this and will make round 1 of voting soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.