Best RPer of all time nominations

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

I've been inspired by the best forum personality idea to do this. I'm going to run a series of threads to handle the best RPer of all time voting and the like. First up, nominations. I wasn't around for the whole time, so I do not know all the RPers that ever passed through this section. Therefore, David, I hope you'll help me catch any non-RPers that are nominated here. The only requirements for nominations are they had to have been an RPer at some point. All right, time to nominate! Voting will start 3 days from now most likely. (unless something happens in real life.)

DeletedUser

Ok, Proud to be assisting in supervision of the thread :D

I nominate Peril. He was here long ago, and he is here now, and James always praised him. He exibits talent in both the creation and posting of roleplays, and his characters are always interesting in some manner.

EDIT: I second the nomination for Alawa, she's had 10 years of experience on other forums, and she has great writing talent. I could say more great things about her.. But she's been on here only a week. She's promising if she stays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

I second that nomination, and raise James The Hunter, David Schofield, and Celxius. James is a top notch RPer and Celxius, while half insane, had some great story ideas. David, you're an AMAZING storywriter. Your work on Golden Reach is a testament to that.

DeletedUser

Aww shucks :D Thanks for the approval. You going to sign up for it here pretty soon?

DeletedUser

Thanks, Daivd, Regal.

I second James, Celc and David :D I'd also like to nominate, if I can, Alawa, she hasn't been here long, but she is without doubt, one of the best that I have seen in my years on the forum.

DeletedUser13682

Let's see, who to nominate. Well, looking back, I would like to nominate Yogitchalondu, or Yogurt, along with Quain Sackett. Though his idea stagnated and died on page one, it was still a great idea in theory, and if worked, would be compared to the USS Barb's first rocket attack.

DeletedUser25825

I'll nominate... David Schofield... and... Peril... and Lord Regal... and Oh! Cornnnachos... and johannmaximus.

Mind you I've only been here a short while... but these players have qualities that I look for whilst role playing.

Deleted User - 819397

I just thought of someone that I smacked myself for forgetting. Father Coram. He's always been fairly infrequent for attending RPs, but whenever he joined up or made one it was stupendous.

And thank you Alawa :)

DeletedUser

Jeez, everybody I thought of nominating (David Schofield, Father Coram and Celxius) have already been nominated. I'm sure we've had other great RPists, but they left before I came.

DeletedUser13682

Another nomination: Angelaiah, she was fun to RP with, even if there were spelling errors, like teh.

Deleted User - 819397

Another nomination: Angelaiah, she was fun to RP with, even if there were spelling errors, like teh.

Yeah, that was my issue...I came after the first wave of RPers left. When I joined Angel was just starting to fade away...she was gone from CS, but still active elsewhere.

DeletedUser

People don't give meh enough credit....I was around before even James and Angelaiah...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I second the nominations for David, Peril, Alawa, Lord Regal, and James the Hunter. I'm new here too (Like Alawa.) But these are the people who have been the most fun, hard working, and welcoming. Hope you all do well and that I get to RP with all of you for a long long time!

DeletedUser13682

People don't give meh enough credit....I was around before even James and Angelaiah...

You were already noninated. I'm nominating people who I feel should be nominated but haven't been nominated yet. I was going to nominate you, but you were already nominated.

DeletedUser

That's not what I meant Jon, don't worry, mate :) I was merely saying that people always talk about the 1st RPers as being Angelilah, James, etc , but don't put me in that category :D

DeletedUser

The one time I participated I was better than the lot of you.
/chuckle

DeletedUser

Oh my!I've not be a nominatedzzz I feel very angrwee!

Anyway, ye all forgot!

Annie Oakley(May of been a bit of a drama queen, but she was alright of a RP'e) & KiTH

Status
Not open for further replies.