best Product

fossil1999

hey!

which product do you think is the best???:p
i say the fireworks rocket, even i dont have it,
TWO attribute points in strength, mobility, dexterity and charisma!
that means 10 labor points in EVERY job!:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Actually that depends on what job you want to do. Only 5 products are actually needed for jobs:
Rocket
Stick (or umbrella)
Songbook (or the ring)
Tequilla
Elixir

Sometimes gentleman's stick will be better than the rocket, sometimes elixir. But to maximize your LP you better have all 5 of those.

The rocket is definetly the best product for duels and fort fights though.

DeletedUser1121

that depends joxer, the walkingstick in combination with fancy dress coat (most melee duelers wear it) gives +12 appearance which could come in handy

DeletedUser

Don't forget the water bucket which gives LP for fire fighter.

On topic: Ham is the best product, hands down. No explanations needed.

DeletedUser

Desi, thanks! ;)
Yes, that combo is a way better.

Fly Parker, water bucket... Honestly... If you have complete gentleman's set, you don't need it. The set gives you +78 LP bonus and some more additional points on the fire fighter job. ;)
I'm pretty sure that currently no other item combination with the bucket equipped can best that so that item is practially useless if you have the gent. set. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For me it's the rocket. It completely eliminated the use of donkey and Tequila. Now I can always be at my best for dueling and travel the fastest way possible with my Quarter Horse. Basically 24/7 I am wearing dueling clothes.

DeletedUser

Fly Parker, water bucket... Honestly... If you have complete gentleman's set, you don't need it. The set gives you +78 LP bonus and some more additional points on the fire fighter job. ;)
I'm pretty sure that currently no other item combination with the bucket equipped can best that so that item is practially useless if you have the gent. set. ;)

Yeah, if you have the complete gentleman's set. But up until the latest update, completing that set wasn't so simple. :) And I was really only completing the list of products that matter for jobs - the water bucket alone gives you LP for fire fighter, so it's at least useful for lower levels who can't wear the gentleman's set or haven't completed it yet.

DeletedUser

or foolish people who chose the left box and are sitting with a useless parasol in their inventory....:whistle:

DeletedUser

The most important of all : The Golden Hawk :D

DeletedUser25825

I think the best product is Bag O' Loot. Just because it's a big, stinking bag of loot! It looks cool, and it's worth $1000. I know by the time you actually can GATHER the product, money probably has no meaning... in my case... I have six of them taking up inventory... but come the day of pants (and perhaps belts?)... that money just camping in my inventory might actually have new meaning.

DeletedUser

I think the best product is Bag O' Loot. Just because it's a big, stinking bag of loot! It looks cool, and it's worth $1000. I know by the time you actually can GATHER the product, money probably has no meaning... in my case... I have six of them taking up inventory... but come the day of pants (and perhaps belts?)... that money just camping in my inventory might actually have new meaning.

Indeed, a bag of loot is good because of exactly this! :laugh:

DeletedUser

Robbing Trains Bag Off Loot sell for $1000 I have 25 of them on world 9