Resolved "Best Items" button problem

DeletedUser32304

Hello guys,
In the new version (1.35) i have problem with the "Best Item" button (attachment button to TW-DB.info that shows best items for the following job). Now when i click on the button, the page of tw-db can not be opened. What must i do now ?

DeletedUser

TW-DB need to update their scripts in order to be compatible with the game once again. With every update, things change. Since the inventory changed, it is normal for the script to not be compatible any longer. Inno does not have in mind third party sites when they update the game.

DeletedUser

TW-DB need to update their scripts in order to be compatible with the game once again. With every update, things change. Since the inventory changed, it is normal for the script to not be compatible any longer. Inno does not have in mind third party sites when they update the game.

TW-DB's calc script was made specifically for 1.35.

You need to update it when prompted and click yes when you get the prompt that it wants to make changes. It says it's the current site (the specific world) that's trying to make changes, not the script.