Best Dueling Gear Button

Protasov

There is a very handy button when doing jobs called "Work Clothes" that gives you the best equipment to put on/wield when doing that particular job from your inventory.

Does such a thing exist for dueling?

At level 91 I have an awful lot of stuff in my bag, and some quests require me to duel, a sport I have very little knowledge or interest in. So going through every hat, belt, boot, necklace, etc. to pick the best for each is a task I really rather not partake in, nor would I have any confidence I have chosen wisely.

I understand once I find them I can create an equipment set to save it for future use.

It there anything in game to automate this, or perhaps a resource outside the game to assist?

DeletedUser

The cloth calc includes various dueling builds to help with this. There is no best dueling gear, it depends on what you are attacking on what is best.

Protasov

The cloth calc includes various dueling builds to help with this. There is no best dueling gear, it depends on what you are attacking on what is best.

I got cloth calc up and running, but am having trouble locating the various "dueling builds" you referenced. Can you tell me how to find those?

Edit: Never mind, I had to refresh the browser to see my new buttons. I found it. Thanks!

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

You should keep in mind that clothing calculators generally aren't as effective as personal preference when it comes to choosing gear for duelling unless you have something like Cullen's or Doolin's set which will probably always be your best options regardless of whether you've used a calculator or not. For a couple of simple quest duels, though, whatever Clothcalc suggests will be fine.

DeletedUser

If you are dueling a reflective player for a quest, equip all appearance gear and avoid tactics.