Best Dueling Character?

DeletedUser38751

Hello!

I recently started playing The-West after a long break (4years to be exact) and aloooot has changed. Anyways I've been thinking of making a character who basically only duels therefore my question has come as the title says, the best character for dueling? I've seen the advantages of each character which leads to these 3 characters to choose from, adventurer, soldier, or duelist. Any suggestions or advice would be highly appreciated.

DeletedUser

Hello!

I recently started playing The-West after a long break (4years to be exact) and aloooot has changed. Anyways I've been thinking of making a character who basically only duels therefore my question has come as the title says, the best character for dueling? I've seen the advantages of each character which leads to these 3 characters to choose from, adventurer, soldier, or duelist. Any suggestions or advice would be highly appreciated.

i would choose dueler, no doubts, speed and radius is biggest advantage you will have (much more fun for dueling).
builder would be my second choice, they have xp bonus which is really nice for faster leveling (and you want to level as fast as possible).
and soldiers, well HP bonus is nice but to use it, you need to go melee route which means you will lose more duels. getting KOed only has 24h timer now and gives you one suprise attack so no need to worry about it. tactics is useless, at least now, and if you put skill points in tactics for dueling, you are doing it wrong.
i don't see why would you choose adventurer.

DeletedUser38751

I was thinking adventurer cuz of the hotel advantage + the questlines give u 20skill points. So if I'm Melee i should go with soldier and if I'm Range I should go with Duelist?

DeletedUser34781

soldier class for the added hp and tactics boost when fully premium is great for dueling

DeletedUser15368

I was thinking adventurer cuz of the hotel advantage + the questlines give u 20skill points.
Things really have changed since you last played, $250 for the hotel is loose change, and 20+ skill points don't mean a damn thing when you can get thousands from clothing.

Soldiers are the best duellers, and duellers are the best soldiers. HP bonus, Tactics bonus and ability to use higher level weapons early is much stronger, than faster motivation and not having to move as much, you can buy and craft motivation buffs and the tombola speed sets are pretty crazy now (as well as buffs that increase your speed).

Dueller has traditionally been the weakest class overall, but if you are interested in doing fort battles, as well as duels, then dueller is a solid class choice now. Advent and Worker both give no advantages in duels.