Best dueler Items

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Im a ranged dueler, and ive been saving up for the black waistcoat(7 reflex, 9 shooting, 8 leadership, 1 dexterity) and I was wondering if I should get this, or the fancy/blue shirt, wich are much cheaper.

Then I started to wonder, what is the best item set-up for an ATTACKING dueler, so tactics are garbage in my book. I know the black bow is a must buy for me, but as for coats and hats, im pretty much lost. I know that alott of people think the brown/black coat are the best, because they are the most expensive, but they give like 16 tactics, wich I dont use at all.

Any help would be appreciated,

Yuri

DeletedUser

...hats - fancy felt hat, fancy leather hat...
..and gray waistcoat is better then black waistcoat,and much cheaper...

DeletedUser

The guide is usefull, yet still considers tactics as a usefull skill. Since you dont use tactics when you are attacking somone, and I am rarely attacked, I would have no use of it.

DeletedUser

If you're going to buy a waistcoat, get the brown one, as it is part of the charlatan's set and has a health bonus

DeletedUser

if your on a budget, then don't worry about the charlatan set just yet.

if you want offense, then i would most definitely go for the fancy shirt or blue shirt, whichever you prefer. for being offensive, i'd say go for the fancy shirt. the waistcoats are a waste. the only one worth its cost is the grey one, since it is much cheaper.

as for hats, i'd take the black felt hat, or, if you can afford it, the fancy felt hat. the black felt hat is a bit obvious, as it adds a ton of aim, as well as appearance and health points. but the fancy felt hat does add some tactics, but it is still better than other dueling hats. its only competitor, the fancy leather hat, has less aim, no health bonus, and gives resistance skills, which im sure you don't want. if you don't want the dodging/tactics of the fancy felt hat, then get the black one.

DeletedUser

Yea I was planning on getting the blue shirt for now, and you guys recommend I just skip the waistcoats completely, and wear the blue shirt until im level 40 and can get Brown Coat?

As for hat, I knew about the felt hat, so im probably gonna get that also.

For shoes I was planning on getting brown spiked shoes. Good choice?

DeletedUser

can u tell us what kind of range dueler u want to be?
dodging and aim or some resistant?

DeletedUser

I have about 40% of my points in shooting, 20% in aim, 20% in dodging and the last 20% is spread between toughness, reflex and appearance. I put all my attributes into dexterity.

For now, im gonna buy the blue shirt + brown spiked shoes once I have enough money, and since I need to be level 40 before I can wear brown boots/coat.

DeletedUser

he did already mention earlier he was going to be an offensive dueler (i believe).

the brown spiked shoes are ok, but you should prolly get some black or brown boots eventually. both have tactics, but they also have more shooting and other skills.

DeletedUser

True, and I do tend to get dueled pretty often, so tactics could come in handy. For coats, I find it silly that the ebst shirts are blue shirt(In my opinion) then all the way to brown coat, witch coast like 3 k, compared to blue shirt that cost 560$. Everything in between is garbage.

DeletedUser

True, and I do tend to get dueled pretty often, so tactics could come in handy. For coats, I find it silly that the ebst shirts are blue shirt(In my opinion) then all the way to brown coat, witch coast like 3 k, compared to blue shirt that cost 560$. Everything in between is garbage.

Blue shirt is ok when attacking, it gives Appearance and Aim bonuses, you can also use the fancy shirt which gives you Appearance + Shooting bonuses and use the brown coat for defense only which is $6280 not $3k.

I personally use:

Attack: Fancy felt hat, black shawl, fancy leather jacket, brown boots.
Defense: Brown or Fancy Coat, fancy bow tie, brown boots, elixir

Last edited by a moderator: