Best Dueler in town

Hot Moose Knuckle

it would be nice to show off a little bit in the mortician. Highest counting hit in a duel88 damage (Sir Slop Jaw Sally) Highest counting hit received in a duel104 damage (Thanor) Best dueler of the townHot Moose Knuckle (484 damage) Best dueling opponentKBubbaK (531 damage)
A link to the right of each catagory to replay the duel so others can see it too!

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with this, I like the idea. Support! :)

Hot Moose Knuckle

Maybe it’s a stretch in computer programming but is it possible to have another category as well of best knock out punch or something along the lines of the person in the town posted with their KO tally too? All of the mortician statistics should also have a time stamp and date too. Thanks for your considerations.

DeletedUser

it would be nice to show off a little bit in the mortician. Highest counting hit in a duel88 damage (Sir Slop Jaw Sally) Highest counting hit received in a duel104 damage (Thanor) Best dueler of the townHot Moose Knuckle (484 damage) Best dueling opponentKBubbaK (531 damage)
A link to the right of each catagory to replay the duel so others can see it too!

Since when v1.26 comes out, you will be able to publish reports (it's all ready on beta) I don't see a problem with this.

Harsha..

me too - i agree that this idea is good

i also don't think it will be too difficult for the devs to implement this feature - this idea is relatively minor and will require only a little programming