Is this good?

DeletedUser

Certainly not bad... :laugh:

How am I doin'?

Won: 510
Lost: 66
Difference: 444

DeletedUser8950

High win loss ratio isn't always good. Usually it just means you hit people who you can def beat.
I don't like to duel like that...well not unless the people deserve it:D
Mine anyway:
Duels won 229 Duels lost 84

DeletedUser

You're right...you can be a crap fighter and have a high ratio simply by dueling only those weaker than yourself. While I can't claim total innocence there I tend to work my way down starting with the toughest :eek:hmy:er in the town. The rest...well they just get caught up in the carnage. Collateral damage. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Won: 65
Lost: 17
Difference: +48

I am a Worker who is trying to defend himself!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Duels won 373
Duels lost 81

it could've been higher , but I like chalanges... :D

DeletedUser

IMO, the more impressive stats are the ones like these:

Rank name Exp won lost diff. Town
4 divrullz 30647 302 226 76 The Wild Bunch
7 sero21 27583 289 206 83 Persian Town O P E N
11 dyann 24264 269 175 93 Fort Smith II

These are people on world 5 who are at the top of the dueling leader board and have attained their positions by winning very few, but very high XP, battles. They are truly the ones that are going after the serious challenges and not just pounding the easy kill over and over again.

DeletedUser

That makes more sense yes.
However, you now have the dueller who claims he / she just duel even with low motivation since he / she is not interested in gaining XP.

*sigh*

DeletedUser

That makes more sense yes.
However, you now have the dueller who claims he / she just duel even with low motivation since he / she is not interested in gaining XP.

*sigh*
I can say that this is true in my case. We are at war and my motavation was at 10% and I was still dueling.

DeletedUser

In a different world, I duel repeatedly with zero motivation, so I'm not in agreement with the idea that high duel xp translates to better dueler.

DeletedUser

Maybe the Ranking System can show players personal KO's?
What needs to be identified is what makes a great dueller?

It is not XP as we all know.
It is not total wins because duellers can duel lower / weaker level players.

So we're pretty much stuck.

Unless, we can be informed of the dueller inflicting the most damage in a single duel? Now that would be interesting. Your own tough luck if you KO the player in round 2...

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

In a different world, I duel repeatedly with zero motivation, so I'm not in agreement with the idea that high duel xp translates to better dueler.

I didn't say anything about being a "better dueler" (whatever that means). I said it was a more impressive stat than simply a high win / loss ratio.