Website Best clothes for each job and character

DeletedUser

westinsider tells me to wear these items for robbing trains:
Black bowler hat
[18], Indian clothing [21], Fancy boots [31], Fancy bow tie [1], Corrosive acid [0], Mustang [0], Elixir [0], (Charlatan's set bonus=38), (Indian's set bonus=10)

Those are the right items indeed.

What level and character class are you? :)

DeletedUser

adventurer. level 67.

wearing this set i have -46LP:
Black bowler hat [18], Fancy waistcoat [30], Fancy boots [31], Golden Indian necklace [7], Corrosive acid [0], Mustang [0], Elixir [0], (Charlatan's set bonus=24), (Indian's set bonus=10)

wearing this set i have -47LP:
Black bowler hat [18], Indian clothing [21], Fancy boots [31], Fancy bow tie [1], Corrosive acid [0], Mustang [0], Elixir [0], (Charlatan's set bonus=38), (Indian's set bonus=10)

westinsider tells me to wear an inferior set

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

What about taking in account for being a female/male character?

I mean male pilgrim shoes wouldn't be available to female characters. And the female pilgrim dress shoes don't have the same stats.

DeletedUser

i'm female and have every set item. just cant use the male only items obviously.

DeletedUser

What about taking in account for being a female/male character?

I mean male pilgrim shoes wouldn't be available to female characters. And the female pilgrim dress shoes don't have the same stats.

i'm female and have every set item. just cant use the male only items obviously.

Indian's Set isn't even gender specific...

It just bugged I think.

On my level 71 adventurer it gives the right set, on my level 62 adventurer it gives the wrong set...

I do have all premium options on the level 62 adventurer, and none on the level 71 adventurer however...

Deleted User - 1278415

I've got a female solider on w1.
I wouldnt be able to equip the male Pilgrim shoes or the male walking stick.

Building railroad station Lincoln's top hat [46], Red cotton jacket [28], Pilgrim's shoes [22], Red shawl [41], Trumpet [6], Walking stick [2]

DeletedUser

The West Insider has some minor errors. Who cares about 1 LP? If you're going to do the job safely, ±1 LP makes little difference. If you're planning on doing robbing trains with 1 LP, expect to wake up in your hotel with all your health, energy, and money gone.

Deleted User - 1278415

Someone gave me a negative forum feedback for the above statements asking about male/female clothing sets?!? I was just building up to see if the the author may want to consider putting in an additional tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet for female and have the info for females.

Edit: removed Puxx and Elmyr names from the abvoe post as I have no proof who left the negative feedback. Puxx says he doesnt know how to leave feedback... and Elymr always has the decency to put his name after a comment.

Last edited by a moderator: