Best character class

DeletedUser9470

Dueler is only good for zero motivation dueling if you are an insomniac and literally play 24/7. Otherwise the motivation will be back to 15-16% in the morning when you wake up and it takes the whole day of dueling to get it back down, no matter if you used real players or NPC bandits. So unless you want to duel exclusively against NPC bandits, your exp will be almost all duel exp because you can't really do other jobs and only get a minimal points from NPC bandits. And who wants to be a zero duelist to fight NPC bandits for no gain?

ive managed to get my mot down from 100% in a day and a few hours.
i tend to be a 12% when i log back on nowadays, 5-6 npcs is pretty easy thing to do w/o losing any hp.

Neo -
I have heard it all now. Dueler is the best class for 0 motive dueler? I tried 0 motive dueling, it never really appealed to me. I found the hardest part was to keep my dueling motivation down at 0%. A true 0% motivation dueler is one dedicated player, that is for sure.

Dueler - The motivation for duelling raises faster. It is increased 40% faster. 80% for premium. I guess if you are able to queue enough duels to stay at 0%, the advantage - You can perform duels within a radius of 15 minutes without traveling there, 30 minutes for premium- might pay small dividends.

Each class can hold their own in duels, I agree with this. Although 3 (4 including greenhorn) classes offer no advantage to a duel once that button is clicked. The only class with a bonus to alter the outcome of a duel is soldier class.

indeed I forgot that mot raise bit, but the 30 min radius thing is awesome, that saves you an hour travel from one duel to the next.

that said tactics bonus on soldiers doesnt affect 0 mot dueling, as 99.9% of duels are in attack so really in 0% any class is good. you get a tad more hp with soldier if you are a strength melee build, which is 2/6 builds so again hp advantage isnt that much either.

so idk, 0% like Ive done it is a pretty insomniac life, I reckon duelist char wouldnt be a bad choice. skill viewing is a massive advantage, and the radius also saves mot increasing whilst dueling which is where you do pick up the xp as 0%...
for sure if you removed that mot increase then they would be the best by a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20147

I know it is still doable with a soldier class but have you ever tried it with a duelist? You can do 5-6 duels against NPC's no problem for sure, but more that and you start getting in trouble. Since the mot raises so much faster you would have to survive 8-9 NPC duels each morning, so you will take some hits. At least you will need a lot of HP to do it, so I don't know, perhaps melee duelist and/or resistance guy could do it, but it's not for all kinds of configurations. And if you have to be offline for a day or two, you are screwed.