Best browser to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:unsure: I use IE as my web browser but I think its to slow for this map any sugestions?

DeletedUser

google chrome is by far the fastest browser for anything, but its speed has been known to cause errors in the game. some, like me, are lucky and don't experience very many problems. i only face a few minor problems, such as my inventory display that is embedded in shop windows will sometimes get scrambled up because of chrome's encryption process. scroll bars also look a bit funny. but when you compare the speed of chrome to other browsers, the small problems are often worth it.
i believe firefox and opera are very stable browsers for the-west, and have very few problems.
IE is the worst browser for the-west, as it's slow, and it has problems. lots of them. for example, with other browsers, you don't have to reload the page every 5 min or so. the only reason i ever have to reload the page with chrome is because im using a laptop, and it stopped processing due to my power saving properties, so it doesn't even have anything to do with the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.