Belle Starr's Derringer

DeletedUser4547

Does any one have possession of this gun? Telegram either b0xcar or bones959 in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4547

My apologies Elmyr. I searched using Derringer, which is the common spelling for pistols of this type. (ref. Wikipedia)

DeletedUser

My apologies Elmyr. I searched using Derringer, which is the common spelling for pistols of this type. (ref. Wikipedia)

Potentialy another secret quest.

If it can drop off Ambush Stagecoah you will need in excess of 150 LP as I never sound ANYTHING that valuable when I was doing it with 130 or so LP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Potentialy another secret quest.

If it can drop off Ambush Stagecoah you will need in excess of 150 LP as I never sound ANYTHING that valuable when I was doing it with 130 or so LP

You're such a show off :laugh:

DeletedUser

Not important, but re: the spelling, Deringer was the original weapon, and the spelling that's used in the game. Derringer was the generic name for copycat weapons produced by other manufacturers. I always thought it was for trademark issues, but, looking at the Wikipedia article, it sound like it's just a mistake.

DeletedUser

In beta I was defending the dev fort (large, so it takes $10k to attack).
I was the only defender, and there was only one attacker, who I easily beat (ofc lol).

I got 140xp and no item.
If I got an item, I would imagine it would be close to $10k, like the devs said, such as a precise winchester (most expensive item, worth $7700).
If someone did want to get the derringer, try setting up a battle that will have 4 survivors...