Being trolled by Futu

DeletedUser

Hello Zeta-Navy,

Unfortunately, the Innogames HQ was not happy with our decision to include the Pink ballet tutu in our Weekly Draw. I have had to remove all of the tutus we gave out as prizes in the past, as well as several other prizes such as the Turtle and Typewriter.

As a result of this, it's with great regret that I have to inform you that you will not be receiving the tutu that was advertised.

I can give you a choice between a steel lined chest plus a rare product bag, one of the other General category prizes (Bill Hickok's belt or TW-Times Anniversary Issue) or your money back.

Respectfully,
Futu.

i was hammered :D, but damn the aussie did troll me well with that message :D

DeletedUser31931

It's futu, what else would you expect other than a troll?

Last edited by a moderator:

delldell56

i vote for giving zeta a chance to choose between a piece of coal (he's always naughty) and a john butterfield's wool belt.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
If you combine the pink tutu (or the white tutu spotted on German servers) with the new ballet boots, there's an interesting bonus.

DeletedUser

i haven't seen ballet boots, and if you mean petticoat with the white tutu, thats just female set...

but if there are ballet shoes i want em!

DeletedUser

There was a rumor that ballet slippers were in game and FargoBear supposedly had a pair drop way back in 2008, but they never were, unless they've been added recently.

DeletedUser

usually tw.db has every item in this game(it rss feed reads the game or smtH?) but they should introduce em, i am outta objectives now :D

well the reporter jacket to complete that set, but thats not as cool as the tutu

DeletedUser

No, it's shell. Here he is without the sack.

qGqu9dn.jpg

DeletedUser31931

HOLY MOTHER OF ONION!!!!!! *Runs away and hides behind the sofa again*

DeletedUser22685

You will never know what's under the bag! Anyone who's ever seen it has turned to stone instantly.

Ripwise

Its good when he is smiling. I dont wanna even know how he looks like, it might give me heart attack :p