Resolved Being rich in TW

DeletedUser31397

Hi!!

Can you give me some advices on how to get to 1,000,000$$. I have read some threads about this, but they are pretty old, not including new jobs nor crafts, etc.

Thanks in advance. :) :)

DeletedUser563

well b.a i recently set myself a challenge to obtain 250 000 in 25 days. i somewhere got sidetracked but think i did it. What you need is imo a high hiding value. You need about +- 5500 luck in burglary and break up gangs. by working these jobs and other high hiding jobs you will mostly get a regular drop of nice items in the range 2000 to 4500. Well you then sell them on the market. I see that motivation now also affect your luck percentage so you need a scheme that keeps your motivation high enough anyway for the high payout as well so work it in cycles of 2 burglary 3 break up gangs rest repeatable quests etc then next day 3 burglary 2 break up gangs. all else you need is the full holiday set and your good to go. then you need to repeat for 100 days and you will have 1 million zimbabwean dollar(jk)

you can duel skill as well i am about 200 construction /200 + hiding but want to increase hiding. construct mission also has a nice drop rate from very high labor points. with the changes(or i think it is changes/but can remember it not affecting it before:elmyr will help us out here) the optimal money making scheme from jobs involve 2 high luck high money jobs that you can work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25480

marketing is the best way to make cash, look out for bargains and sell them for more. buy people items/products they dont want and sell them on. takes some practice but you can make millions :)

DeletedUser22685

marketing is the best way to make cash, look out for bargains and sell them for more. buy people items/products they dont want and sell them on. takes some practice but you can make millions :)

That depends on what world, I imagine it would be quite difficult to do this on an old world with a dead market.

DeletedUser22493

I accumulated a little over 3,5 millions in 5 months by placing all my points into Charisma and Trading, and then doing the "Traveling Merchant", "Smuggling Gods", "Selling Guns to Indians" & other high luck jobs.

You'll find allot of normal items, and some very rare ones like Harmonicas (250k), Al's Belt (200k), Adda's Belt (200k), Nat's Matchette (70k) and so on..
Fetches a good lump of dough on the market.

Then putting the normal items on the market approximately 10-20% below the items buying value, or as the lowest price on the market.

Being a pure trader can be very dull work, your a open target for duelers, your pretty much useless in fort battles and can't do quests. But its a great way to obtain items, rare items and money.

DeletedUser31397

Cheers Rebow.. I don't mind that i will be useless in other stuff, if I have a lot of money, I can easily reskill for it. :)

Spaceydk

If you are a lower level on an active world do the markets.
Right now on one world I need a lot of beans and a level 15 started to sell them on the market and right now is getting $500 a piece for them from me.

DeletedUser16628

Great ideas all thank you for sharing.I have yet to get my million dollar medal but one day I dream it possible.I'll be checking in from time to time for new and or updated ideas for obtaining this amount of money.

DeletedUser25892

Great ideas all thank you for sharing.I have yet to get my million dollar medal but one day I dream it possible.I'll be checking in from time to time for new and or updated ideas for obtaining this amount of money.

You make me laugh :). You will get it when you feel like haha :).

MM2099