Be Careful

DeletedUser

Warning:
Just letting everyone know that there is a player on world 6 called The SHotgun Kidd. Be careful of this guy. He has joined another persons town and copied their town forum to give to others. Dont invite him to your towns or he may do the same.
Feel free to hit him as often as you can. There will be people camping him as soon as he joins a town again.
Does anyone know where he came from ?

DeletedUser

Not too sure of the origins, I think he just started the account but I know that he caused grief for Guntopia, and even attacked some of our guys even though we're allies. Bit of a loose cannon this one

And is in a new town now I see, Kingman

DeletedUser16628

Yes I know the SHotgun kidd from world 1 his name is deadpool21 but has been inactive for a long while.It was my town Guntopia that he used a old invite that was forgotten by me when he started all of this trouble with a town called kingman and gun blazin sparks.shotgun kidd used that invite to infiltrate guntopia and caused many issues with us our allies and I take it personally because people who do this are POS plain and simple and he talks out of both sides of his mouth and all of this is verified in telegrams that I have and a few others have also.Devo you read my mind on this one and now I MIGHT GET SOME POINTS ADDED ON FOR THIS TRUTHFUL RANT!!BOTTOM LINE INVITE HIM AND HE WILL SCREW YOU OVER 1 WAY OR ANOTHER.

Last edited by a moderator: