Battle for Mercenary West

DeletedUser13484

I would like to thank everyone that showed up today to help defend Mercenary West without your support we wouldnt have won. Im sorry to all who didnt get a place in the fort battle and i would like to thank you also for coming all the way to help us. Thanks everyone.

To the attacking side i would like to thank you all for a fun sunday. I have no hard feelings towards any of you and i hope to see you again in battles to come.

Happy hunting ;)

-Gaffey-

DeletedUser632

congrats MC! impressive battle that was. rather embarrassing for me and my side this time. we'll do better next time.

DeletedUser

Ouch, massacre...

132 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
132 attackers fell. 56 defenders fell.

lol, I'm glad I screwed up. I had sleep queued at my town then the THP town by the fort. I was just using the sleep to swing by town on the way out, but I forgot to cancel it. ;)

DeletedUser15169

lol, hasnt it been like this for all the GC battles against MC pretty much so far, or am I mistaken?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
lol, hasnt it been like this for all the GC battles against MC pretty much so far, or am I mistaken?
:blink:

This is the last one I was in.

27zj96f.png

That's MC in the corner.

DeletedUser13484

@ J dahl & Nashy19 come on please this thread is the thank people not to see who has done what in the past battles.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
@ J dahl & Nashy19 come on please this thread is the thank people not to see who has done what in the past battles.

Yes of course, thank you.
You make the entire world so fun and interesting, without the MC I would be lost, lets stay together until the end of server time :eek:hmy:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It was quite fun. Of course, I got killed in the second round, (I got back to my computer and logged on in the fourth round), so not so much for me. However, I think that MC is quite capable of holding their forts.

DeletedUser13484

Yes of course, thank you.
You make the entire world so fun and interesting, without the MC I would be lost, lets stay together until the end of server time :eek:hmy:

We will try to stay together till the end of the server just for you nashy19 ;)

DeletedUser

I got 342 exp from the last battle :laugh: although i didnt online:(

Harsha..

well, there is no question of MC losing any forts for now

we have been taking forts along with our allies constantly, and we have never lost any fort, so there is no question of MC losing the war anytime soon

DeletedUser15169

Yep :) That is the truth! Thankyou to all who makes this possible :)