Battle event issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You're right Jesse James. The battles need to be at different times. Next time it will be.

No it wont! Only 1 battle at an alternate time so far.
I know I moan but there is no UK server that I am aware of. I would be happy to leave all other worlds and just play there.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No it wont! Only 1 battle at an alternate time so far.
I know I moan but there is no UK server that I am aware of. I would be happy to leave all other worlds and just play there.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I don't know why I am under the impression that you feel deprived of something everybody else is enjoying. There is no other GM on any other .net world. W6 is privileged from that point of view and if you cannot make an effort to participate and all you can do is wait for Lasarstar to please each and every one of you in the same time, then you can keep waiting and moaning.
11:30 pm ST = 10:30 pm UK on a Saturday. Would hate to believe it is past your bedtime. :)

DeletedUser

There you go again with your personal attacks!
Not past my bedtime but rather during my social time. You know, that time where you go out and meet girls, maybe do some dancing and stuff.
Try it, you might like it.

Anyway, the facts.

We will attack a fort so the battle will be on Saturday, July 16, 2011. Time will be approximately 11:30 pm server time.

We will definitely vary the times for the battles as much as possible.

I know there have been requests for different times for the battles. For this battle though it seems the battle will be the same time. So I apologize for that and I will do my best to make it a different time next month.

Next battle:
Date - Saturday, August 20
Time - 11:30 pm server time

The date/time for the next W6 event battle will be

Date: Sunday, Sept 25, 2011
Time: 6:00 pm server time.

HOORAY!

You're right Jesse James. The battles need to be at different times. Next time it will be. hmmm. The idea to have another event for lower levels is something to think about.

The next scoundrel fort battle event will be Saturday, Oct 15 - 11:30 pm server time.

So that’s 3 Saturdays at the same time then!

If you are going to keep it at the same time and day then just say so. In fact, why not make it exactly the same day of each month? Say the 2nd saturday of the month?

I don't expect to be accomodated specifically but I also don't expect to be misled either! For some reason this is a US/UK server so you will necessarily disadvantage some players.

So it would be nice to have a UK server then. You also get the advantage of me not coming on the forum to point out your shortcomings! ;)
Any plans for that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bendos - I wrote a reply before to explain the reason why I am having difficulties changing times very much atm before - but then I deleted it. The reason I deleted it is that I decided I don't need to defend myself for you. If you want to get a new server going then go ahead and ask for it - but this is just a world forum, and not the right place to discuss it.

I said I would try to vary the times and I am trying to vary the times. There really isn't any more to say.

There you go again with your personal attacks!
Not past my bedtime but rather during my social time. You know, that time where you go out and meet girls, maybe do some dancing and stuff.
Try it, you might like it.

Your messages have all been personal attacks so I can't imagine why you are getting bent out of shape over anything. You have plenty of other things to do with your time so if the battle is at an inconvenient time it isn't much of a loss to you. Relax! Go dance and have some fun! I'm sure you won't like the battle anyway :)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I have never attacked you ad hominem, I wonder where you get that from? Very odd....
You don't have to justify anything to anyone but if there are good reasons for something being not possible then you will earn respect for sharing that with the community.
It's up to you to choose whether you carry out what you say you are going to but you make yourself look foolish when you say you will do something and then don't carry it out. Promises, promises. Just say "this is how it is - tough", and don't mis-lead players on this world. That's not a personal attack just a bit of advice.

DeletedUser

First of all, get your facts straight. We had 2 battles at the same time, then Lasarstar promised to have the next at a different time and so it was. After she promised, she delivered. But that didn't work out even as much as the previous hour did. So we're back to square one. Also this is not US/UK server. This is global/worldwide. Last time I checked, there were more than 2 countries in this whole world.
Second of all, judging from past experiences, you're never pleased. I still wonder why you still play this game. Ah, right, to moan. Well, if you really need to moan, then do it in a PM to me and let Lasarstar run the GM in peace.
This discussion is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.