Bat Masterson's TOP GUN Invitational

DeletedUser544

maybe we can organize something else Bat flipped out on me and everyone else because we don't meet his 'standards'... I don't appreciate being insulted, and wouldn't work with him anyways (see below start at bottom; the guy must have schizophrenia or something)

Bat Masterson Today at 2:28 AM DO NOT BOTHER, I cancelled that contest due to the bloody lack of dam interest.......Oh yah thanks for that bloody post in the god dam forum, really appreciate it.....I NOW KNOW THAT KIND OF PITIFUL PLAYER YOU REALLY ARE.....

STUPID NOOBS....

Roland Deschain On 11/25/09 at 4:05 PM no its not that I just don't have much time or access during the week; have a 4 day weekend coming up and would be much more available

Bat Masterson On 11/25/09 at 4:03 PM I see your interest is low, that's ok, so is everyone elses.....

I'll cancel

DeletedUser529

maybe we can organize something else Bat flipped out on me and everyone else because we don't meet his 'standards'... I don't appreciate being insulted, and wouldn't work with him anyways (see below start at bottom; the guy must have schizophrenia or something)

Bat Masterson Today at 2:28 AM DO NOT BOTHER, I cancelled that contest due to the bloody lack of dam interest.......Oh yah thanks for that bloody post in the god dam forum, really appreciate it.....I NOW KNOW THAT KIND OF PITIFUL PLAYER YOU REALLY ARE.....

STUPID NOOBS....
Roland Deschain On 11/25/09 at 4:05 PM no its not that I just don't have much time or access during the week; have a 4 day weekend coming up and would be much more available
Bat Masterson On 11/25/09 at 4:03 PM I see your interest is low, that's ok, so is everyone elses.....

I'll cancel

VERY FUNNY ROLAND, YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT???:laugh:

I was right in my assessment of you.

schizophrenia......this is funny................:razz:

DeletedUser544

VERY FUNNY ROLAND, YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT???:laugh:

I was right in my assessment of you.

schizophrenia......this is funny................:razz:

no you are just a straight up psycho man I was fully interested in helping organize that and anyone who reads the mails will see you just flip out for no reason whatsoever

stop sending me mails in game while you have me blocked; do you realize what a childish tactic that is? ooooh, I'm going to block you and then continue sending you harassing mails until you block me too. really mature dude

keep talking all your crap and hurling your insults; I would come stomp you into the dirt if the game would let me challenge you, but you are just too worthless at dueling so I guess the only way this can be settled is words

DeletedUser

STUPID NOOBS....

I'll cancel

I agree with Bat here Ronald. PITIFUL

DeletedUser

Of course, you agree with Bat. You'd agree with anyone that was against Roland. It's obvious here that BAT flipped. Just like when he flipped about people accusing him of ruining the Abandon Hope Empire. Bat doesn't know how to control himself. That's how he reacts to problems; he flips out.

However, anyone who deals with Bat should know that already, Roland.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

I know I just felt I should let everyone else know not to bother talking to him and waste the time; Bat's a psycho and thats the only reason I posted the mails
the reason the top gun invitational didn't happen is nobody's fault but one person: Bat

DeletedUser

Of course, you agree with Bat. You'd agree with anyone that was against Ronald. It's obvious here that BAT flipped. Just like when he flipped about people accusing him of ruining the Abandon Hope Empire. Bat doesn't know how to control himself. That's how he reacts to problems; he flips out.

However, anyone who deals with Bat should know that already, Roland.
I give praise to Bat he was willing to spend his own hard earned money on a competition and all the top duelers who say they are so tough wouldn't even help. Hopefully the Developers will come up with something like bat's plan. I understand Ronald tried to help but I also know that ronald has a history of flipping out.. Now Justin Michael and ROnald are best friends..NICE

DeletedUser

Mate I dont see why people wouldn't go for this. You would have the oppitunity to win nuggets :p. I agree with you jdeazy and I hope someone else picks this up.

DeletedUser544

I offered to donate nuggets, and I offered to help, but because I didn't drop everything in my life and do it that very weekend, and because other people had the same issues with finding the time to do it, BAT flipped out. he didn't have the patience to wait for people to have the time to help. that is not our problem. Bat has no right to complain and whine and accuse me and others of anything negative just because he is impatient. I didn't say anything mean or engaging to provoke his responses to me; I was ALL FOR DOING this and still am but I won't work with Bat not after his insults and freak-outs

I agree with Bat here Ronald. PITIFUL

lol excuse me if I don't care at all if YOU think I'm a 'pitiful' player. god I wish I could duel you
funny you crawled out from under your little rock and started posting again; guess you haven't learned any lessons yet though because the first thing you do is come find some way to engage me again

DeletedUser

lol, I hope someone can get this going. It was bat's idea and some type of honor should goto him.

DeletedUser

im sorry i didn't get to post at all on this thread in a while, i haven't gotten on these forums in about a week i think. last time i came on i only had the time to post a bug i had experienced.

im really disappointed bat decided to cancel though because no one had posted in a while. i was planning on setting this thing up, cause it would definitely be very exciting.
unfortunately, what justin michael said about Bat is completely true. its a shame too, because bat isn't the same kind of person as jdeazy, he just seems to be. bat would be an excellent player if he had a little bit of patience, and could control himself. his temper is the only thing that i think keeps him from being a good leader. his devotion is strong, and he can make positive improvements in an alliance.

the only thing we really needed here to get started is a list of people looking to participate. only a mod and bat can edit that first post, where the list should go, so at the moment there wasn't much anyone else could do. if i had known that bat planned on cancelling, i would have started a list that he could just copy. what a shame.

DeletedUser

You couldn't have said it better, kman.

@ jdeazy: If you think that it is "flipping out" for Roland to prefer a different weekend to do the contests, because of his real life, we can deduce nothing else than that you are a... [removed by Deputy Sheriff]

DeletedUser544

lol, I hope someone can get this going. It was bat's idea and some type of honor should goto him.

and you know what I'm sorry to beat a dead horse but i had this EXACT IDEA a few months ago anyone who takes the time to go look up the thread can find it (it was called "number one headband", a reference to afro samurai)

and nobody was interested in doing it then either (because it takes alot of time to plan something like this). the difference is, I didn't freak out and yell at everyone who expressed interest.

Bat shouldn't get any 'special' honor for this. it wasn't his idea. it wasn't even my idea I am pretty sure at least 1-2 other people had this idea for w1 BEFORE ME

so once again JDeazy, since you are a noob to this world, and don't know anything about its history... do some research before you spout your mouth off about 'honoring' Bat.

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!What has been going on with this thread?Kman and roland are you guys setting up something just wondering thank you.

DeletedUser

It's only four pages, infiniti99; you could read it to find out what's going on . . .

However, I'll be nice and tell you that nobody has moved yet to carry out the contests.

DeletedUser

All I know is I think the contest is a great Idea and anyone who can get over arguing like kids and work out the details I would love to participate. I like bat BTW and think that he is a great contributor to the game, That is only my opinion.

DeletedUser16628

We may just need more time to get the word out,drafting a letter that can be sent out to all players although it's spam it will raise awareness of said event eliminating the thousands that don't use the west forum,unless the mods have access to alerting all players via a event alert[copyright that]