Votes: 81 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 64 44.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Man, half the people have voted for the original idea, and the other half has voted for the new (Gem's) idea... ;(

DeletedUser

Actually... I think this will be great because not everyone will get a good enough hiding spot... u kno? like some duelers might have the skills to do somethings right?
but also it will be really bad... b/c then everyone will try to get into a hiding spot making it difficult of duelers to even grow at all...

DeletedUser

Actually... I think this will be great because not everyone will get a good enough hiding spot... u kno? like some duelers might have the skills to do somethings right?
but also it will be really bad... b/c then everyone will try to get into a hiding spot making it difficult of duelers to even grow at all...
Since it's totally random, there is no "try" involved. It either happens or not; nothing you can do about it.

DeletedUser

I also voted no.

Here are some of the reasons.
1) Giving different bonuses to different groups (Log cabin has better protection and bonuses, but can only be found on higher level jobs) is totally unfair.

2) Making a player do a duel to do a job is unfair, especially to workers or others not building the character to be a dueler.

3) What is the purpose of this? To give people duel protection? To give them a better return on the job? There is not enough incentive to see where this would help a player or even make the game more interesting.

4) as others have said, kind of to complicated.

5) the idea is not refined enough. As an example, when/how does the hideout end? Do you always get the advantages every time you go to a job? Do you only get it at a specific job site?

In all the idea is intriguing and while I am interested I don't see it as doable as it stands now.

DeletedUser

I also voted no.

Here are some of the reasons.
1) Giving different bonuses to different groups (Log cabin has better protection and bonuses, but can only be found on higher level jobs) is totally unfair.

NO, THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES SPECIFICALLY FOR CLASS GROUPS

2) Making a player do a duel to do a job is unfair, especially to workers or others not building the character to be a dueler.

I SAID IT COULD BE OPTIONAL FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!!

3)
What is the purpose of this? To give people duel protection? To give them a better return on the job? There is not enough incentive to see where this would help a player or even make the game more interesting.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD (INCLUDING THE REVISED SUMMARY)!!!

4) as others have said, kind of to complicated.

AGAIN, PLEASE READ ALL THE PAGES OF DISCUSSION... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ... *sigh*

5) the idea is not refined enough. As an example, when/how does the hideout end? Do you always get the advantages every time you go to a job? Do you only get it at a specific job site?

Same as #3

In all the idea is intriguing and while I am interested I don't see it as doable as it stands now.

DeletedUser363

It would be a lot easier (and more beneficial for this idea) if you just actually answered the questions instead of telling us to read the whole thread. Some of us actually read the whole thread and didn't like it (maybe we misinterpreted this whole idea), while some people are just too busy to read the whole thread.

DeletedUser

Okay... :)

Sorry for the rant, but The summary and Diggo's quotes should explain it all.

DeletedUser

It would be a lot easier (and more beneficial for this idea) if you just actually answered the questions instead of telling us to read the whole thread. Some of us actually read the whole thread and didn't like it (maybe we misinterpreted this whole idea), while some people are just too busy to read the whole thread.
Gotta disagree to some extent. If someone is going to weigh in, it really is their responsibility to read the thread first. If they just don't have time, they should preface their comments with a disclaimer and speak more tentatively, since their concerns may already have been addressed (and they're breaching protocol).

Failure to follow these guidelines will produce trouble. :bandit:

DeletedUser9470

mmmm, i dont see what problem this solves?
does it make the game more interesting/less boring?
it will help people who are lucky to get that 10%, i buy luck and still doesnt come my way...so i think ill be stopping to spend my money on that, especially when u see non premium players getting much better items...
so i dont see the point of this? but to be honest, anything would be an improvement, even getting that pink tutu out of the closet would stir up enough interest to get people on track again...

DeletedUser

NO, THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES SPECIFICALLY FOR CLASS GROUPS

I SAID IT COULD BE OPTIONAL FOR GOODNESS' SAKE!!!

3)

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD (INCLUDING THE REVISED SUMMARY)!!!

AGAIN, PLEASE READ ALL THE PAGES OF DISCUSSION... I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ... *sigh*

Same as #3

I have read the entire post, as you can tell from my posts in other topics I pretty much review them each day. So quit telling me to read the entire post, because I have!

You also wanted to know why someone would vote no and I told you my reasons. Don't complain when I don't agree with you. And from the comments of others posting on this topic it appears that not everyone is excited about the this idea as you are, get over it!

Also, if you eliminate the dueling option the only thing I see it adds to the game is that you get more luck at a job or use less energy? If that is so then why not just save the devs a whole bunch of coding and just raise or lower the rates for those items instead of doing all of this? Like I said, I really do not see or understand what this would bring to the game.

Diggo11

Awesome!

And it brings a random element and excitement to the game. That is like saying "What do riding animals bring to this game, except make you go faster? Lets get rid of them!"

DeletedUser

good suggestion

kind of a bummer with the dueling though.. it means that duelers will be priviliged to these hideouts..

DeletedUser

actually you only have a chance to find it while working once per 24 hours.

fair?

Red Falcon

I voted for this idea, because not only does it sound cool and gives players something to work towards, but it also adds a little variety and the bonuses are really good. I don't know anyone who wouldn't want their own hideout or 'residence'!

Status
Not open for further replies.