Banner maker???

• Thread starter Stephen St.John
  • Start date

DeletedUser1105

It's quite easy to make your own. I know nothing about it and managed to make mine in paint.

DeletedUser

It must be different for different people then because the sig above my last post with care bears in it is 67.76 KB (69387 bytes) . Some sigs are more, some are less. I have a sig ready for Sanders but not sure what the size should be.

The sigs can be 500x100, or 9.8kbs, whichever happens to be smaller... So assuming it fits in with the 500x100 specs, it can be any file size, I'd assume.

DeletedUser

Hey ocheese jane plz cud u mke a a sig?

Yes, I can try to make one for you. Could you be a little more specific than the description you have in the below post though....? Sanders and Stephen St. John gave a pretty good description of what they wanted and I worked with that.

well can nyone help me with a banner plz. Lke i said The west sorta theme nd Weemini2k8

Thnx

And a better description than this one as well..........
i would relly lke a banner slash sig. Could you lke do sumfin lke the wild west or sumfin to do wif da west plz. Nd put Weemini2k8 in it. if u cud dat wud be great thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

alrite thanks lol. i wud lke sum cowboys on it cartoon ones nd the west written on it somewhere. Then Wanted nd Weemini2k8. Sumfin along the lines of that. Is dat specific or do i need to give a bit more? Fnx:D

DeletedUser

Thank you Jane, banner and avie...just what I wanted.

Now as the character progresses in the game and in RP's I'm sure I'll come up with text to add to the banner.

Thanks again!