Bank question

TheFinalBob

If I leave a town, do I get the money in the bank, because I see no way of withdrawing :\

or, when I make a purchase, down the money come from that bank account :confused:

They should add these things to the FAQ

CDavid

Good question... I think your bank account remains in the town, and when/if you rejoin you can get access to it again. Not untill then. I might be wrong though.

Black Jack

If you don't have enough money with you when purchasing something, it is automatically withdrawn from your bank account.

About withdrawing.... It probably gets added back to your pack.

Lone Ranger

Is there now or will there be a way to withdraw however much you want?

kylehaury

Yeah..Thou i get what he is trying to say..what if you decided to leave town will the money in your bank stay in that town for there was no way you could withdraw it.or will it automatically be put in your back pack..or can you withdraw funds from the bank manually??

TheFinalBob

Yeah, if I LEAVE the town what happens to the money or my bank account?

Lone Ranger

no clue... leave & have them invite ya back so we can all find out lol
:D

Good question though. Until you find bedding in another town or found a town yourself, what happens to your money?

I suppose it auto transfers as soon as you find a new bank and is protected until then.

spencer119

my guess is this

you put money in ANY bank, it goes to your bank account and stays, no need to withdraw at all..

you leave a town im guessing its still in ur bank acount, not really that complicated, if you cant withdraw (wich there is no need to) then it obviosly stays in ur account, and you have full access to it

again im just guessing but still makes the most sence to me