Votes: 132 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5046

if you work..then te bank deposit is queued next...but unfortunately you get Koed just before you start walking. . . tis might be te possible scenes:

• $400 (with queued money for deposit is $200)

te dueler got away with $120..then te queued money isnt 'touched' and the remaining money will be $280

• $120 (queued money for deposit is $120)

te dueler got away wit $120 and you have no more money on hand then te queued job will be stopped automatically and you will wake up in your town hotel.

DeletedUser

That was on topic. The question was what happens to queued jobs upon dying/KO. That pertains to consideration of queuing a new kind of job.

So anyway, I think (almost) everybody is in favor, so what do we do to get this voted on? Do I need to write something up? Does Gem do something? I'm a vote-induction virgin.

DeletedUser

Poo. I'm not at home, where "all my stuff" is. I'm away for a few more days. I guess it'll wait though, unless someone else feels like doing it first.

DeletedUser

i dont underdtand so if i have 120 queued and i get duelled i lose it all but if i have

200 of 400 getting stored then i dont lose it????

DeletedUser

i dont underdtand so if i have 120 queued and i get duelled i lose it all but if i have

200 of 400 getting stored then i dont lose it????
That makes no sense. Having a bank deposit queued would have no effect at all on dueling, or anything else for that matter, other than having 1 less slot available in the character's job queue.

DeletedUser

sorry BIG WTF the first time i read this it only had one page and said it was started by angel

my bad let me look over it again

ok i understand it now seems good

Nice drawings by the way

better than me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm, OK then....

Heh, thx. I try. It's not too bad if I keep it simple.

well whe i clicked on it when i first posted a few days ago there was only one page and that was page 7 but it was down as page 1 :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Just want to say that you don't need another button. If you aren't at your town it becomes a schedulable task, if you are at your town it just deposits it like normal. It can't been to hard to code, and it means the the bank would look the same as now.
The second pic is good though well done.

DeletedUser

I like this idea but I agree with Angelia. This should be a THIRD Job available for nps and a fifth for premium players. This could possibly be set up as the only 3rd job though. IE: you can schedule work work Deposit but not work work work or work work sleep. I don't know if that is feasible or not but having to pay for it is a big drawback to me. If it goes through I don't think I'd pay for it. Premium is still too pricey fro me in this game.

DeletedUser5046

I like this idea but I agree with Angelia. This should be a THIRD Job available for nps and a fifth for premium players. This could possibly be set up as the only 3rd job though. IE: you can schedule work work Deposit but not work work work or work work sleep. I don't know if that is feasible or not but having to pay for it is a big drawback to me. If it goes through I don't think I'd pay for it. Premium is still too pricey fro me in this game.

GEE...glad someone agreed on me:D anyway

im kinda anti-premium...(yeah im a cheapskate :laugh:)

so let em put a slot specially made for bank deposit...*its ok wit me tat they wont do it for sleeping's sake

DeletedUser

Just want to say that you don't need another button. If you aren't at your town it becomes a schedulable task, if you are at your town it just deposits it like normal. It can't been to hard to code, and it means the the bank would look the same as now.

If you want to deposit into both your account and the town treasury, which button do you push to schedule both of those at once? One existing "Deposit" button orders a deposit into the treasury, and the other orders a deposit into your account.

That's why I added a new button.

Perhaps they should rework it anyway, regardless of this thread's idea, to make it so we could deposit into both with one "Deposit" button click. Put the whole thing in 1 column with one line for your account's deposit amount and the other for the treasury deposit amount. I'd favor that, myself.

DeletedUser

It isn't really anti-premium because it's more useful with premium. Schedule 2 jobs, schedule a "deposit all", and schedule another job or sleep. Or schedule 1 job, schedule a deposit, schedule another job, schedule a deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.