Votes: 132 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay, thats fine with me then. It looks like it will help some people out.

DeletedUser

If anything its better for duellers. When people wish to deposit money into their bank during jobs they usually schedule the hotel. When they arrive at their town they deposit the money and cancel the Hotel. So really it just means less time in Hotels and more time being venerable.

Hmm, hadn't thought about that. So I suppose what it would do for duelers is that there would be fewer $ available in victims' pockets, but more exp. on the table due to fewer people in hotels. So more or less a wash, unless the $ are more prized than the exp.

So then this would be the mandatory way to bank?

Why would it be mandatory?

DeletedUser

so wat your saying is when u reach town u automatically deposit any money u got, right? If so then y not?

DeletedUser

so wat your saying is when u reach town u automatically deposit any money u got, right? If so then y not?

Well, that is a possible change they could make, except it has some problems; how would the game know how much to put in which account (your own or the town's)?

No, I only mean to add the option to do this:

1. You're outside of town somewhere, with some $.
2. You click on your town, and then on the bank.
3. You enter the amount you want to deposit and which account (yours or the town's) you want to put it in.
4. That transaction gets added into your task queue, and performed automatically as a scheduled task.

Currently, you can do 1-3, but not 4; it just gives you the error message that you have to be in town to deposit $. I'm simply suggesting that it put the transaction into your job queue if/when you do 1-4 above. The game remains the same in all other respects.

DeletedUser

ah well then i'm for it

definately easier then having to sleep in hotel->bank $->add watever u wanna do next->cancle sleep to continue wat else

as u can see there are definately too many things to do (timewasting)

so sure i'm for it since by putting it in job queue u can immediately do watever u wanna do next

DeletedUser

That's the idea. Simplify the game a bit in this area, since it's not something "fun" but rather just a chore in need of doing.

DeletedUser

I think being able to make depositing money Scheduled is a great idea. it's very convenient!

Red Falcon

Okay, hold on a second. If this idea would be placed in the job queue, then wouldn't that take away one extra job you could be doing or would it be an immediate 1 to 5 second deal and it's all done?

DeletedUser

ok read this part.

definately easier then having to sleep in hotel->bank $->add watever u wanna do next->cancle sleep to continue wat else (original method)

as u can see there are definately too many things to do (timewasting)

so sure i'm for it since by putting it in job queue u can immediately do watever u wanna do next

wat Luap Nor meant was that this job queue would be: deposit money -> (do watever u want next) whereby the depositing would be instantanous.
It's also optional and u could just walk back to town to sleep and put deposit money while sleeping, then cancling to continue on your next job.

ok maybe a little confusing. the point is that this is for those who needs to go back to town to deposit money first before continuing to work. you dont really need to use it if u dont like it.

DeletedUser

ok read this part.

wat Luap Nor meant was that this job queue would be: deposit money -> (do watever u want next) whereby the depositing would be instantanous.
It's also optional and u could just walk back to town to sleep and put deposit money while sleeping, then cancling to continue on your next job.

ok maybe a little confusing. the point is that this is for those who needs to go back to town to deposit money first before continuing to work. you dont really need to use it if u dont like it.

Your first paragraph was a bit odd, but yeah.

Your second paragraph is correct.

To answer the question directly: this would create the option of scheduling a bank deposit in your town's bank as a job in your job queue. Yes, that means it would take up 1 job slot in your queue. You wouldn't have to schedule it if you didn't want to (in which case the game would be exactly the same as it is now), but you could schedule it if you did. Your character would walk/ride to town and make the deposit in the bank, which would happen instantly once town was reached. Then the next job would be processed.

DeletedUser

OK, seems like we're all in favor... now what? I've never drawn up anything for an idea before, and I'm tired ATM so not feeling 100% sharp. Somebody either do it or 'splain it.

DeletedUser

assuming you mean to the treasury? well it would be better for the town but each player would want to buy there own items and not have a percentage cut out and tax.

assuming you mean your own bank account, !!! great :D would kep me up with my banking as i often am carrying hundreds about while i forget to sleep in my town or go back to towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.