Bank account

Discussion in 'World 7' started by Asura.demon, Mar 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Asura.demon

Asura.demon Guest

How can I have an bank account in the game to safe keep my money?:eek:

2. You have to belong to a town.

3. Moonsc

Moonsc Guest

You need to be a member of a town.

4. Jord456215

Jord456215 Guest

Once you join a town, you will be able to keep your money safe. For every level the bank is you can deposit more into your account.

5. What happens to your money if you change towns? Can you deposit money into your account at any town just like an interact machine?

6. nakshtrap

nakshtrap Guest

yes, the money travels with u

7. nakshtra

nakshtra Guest

right now as u r not the member of any town..there is very little worry..as no one can duel wid you..hence cannot lose money...

though u may lose if u get injured while doing work i.e. u lose all health points..but it doesnt happen generally especially at low levels...

8. Onyx

Onyx Well-Known Member

When you leave a town your money will be returned to you and you carry it around until you join another town and deposit it in your new town's bank.

You can only put money in the bank while you are in your town, just like shopping or while sleeping. You cannot use any towns bank.

9. nakshtrap

nakshtrap Guest

u can only carry around the money in your Bank acc, not the money u deposit in the Treasury

10. anhlong1122

anhlong1122 Guest

u cant take out the money from the bank

11. nashy19

nashy19 Nashy (as himself)

Yes you can.

12. well when you buy something the money is auto-withdrawn...but you can't manually withdraw

13. nakshtrap

nakshtrap Guest

i do wish i could reply to a post before u David

there is a way to manually withdraw money, que to sleep and cancell it immediately

14. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

A tip: when you leave town, don't join another town until you're actually at the town, so you aren't carrying around your life savings 2 hours from your town just waiting to be dueled.

15. anhlong1122

anhlong1122 Guest

this is my point

thanks a lot