Bandits

DeletedUser

You know, I'm really hoping that UA or some big alliance in Briscoe, my world, would round up those idiot small time raiders. They're really pesky.

DeletedUser

you mean the town bandits? they can be stopped because they don't seem to help any alliance
if UA, CF, Hells coming and CNAS work together to kill them it may work but will they work together? that's the question

DeletedUser

Bandits was meant to be a duelling town from day one, and have some of, if not the best, duellers in Briscoe. I don't know their status now, but when I left in January, they was allied with The Abyss and fort fighting together with the Coronado towns.

DeletedUser

they ditched all and yes they have the best duelers in briscoe

DeletedUser

I mean like the small pesky bandit towns and small time duellers. Cause I know most of their towns. They mostly belong to small alliances, if any alliance at all. But, hey, I don't have any hard feelings toward them, I'm a bandit myself, but those guys don't have class, you know.

DeletedUser

I mean like the small pesky bandit towns and small time duellers. Cause I know most of their towns. They mostly belong to small alliances, if any alliance at all. But, hey, I don't have any hard feelings toward them, I'm a bandit myself, but those guys don't have class, you know.

"Small time duelers"?

Most of the bandits are on high bounties and are a pain in the bum for every1.;)

"small alliance"?

Check out your alliance 9 towns and members only at 20.:D

"but those guys don't have class, you know."

Which class do u have?:laugh:

DeletedUser

Haha, that's pretty good. Yeah we're small, I admit that. But I mean the ones who just mess with your workers and then I have to get mad at them and kill them. You know, that gets messy after a while lol. And you know, we have at least a higher standard for robbing. But I admit, there really isn't any "classy" duellers out there.

DeletedUser

"Small time duelers"?

Most of the bandits are on high bounties and are a pain in the bum for every1.;)

"small alliance"?

Check out your alliance 9 towns and members only at 20.:D

"but those guys don't have class, you know."

Which class do u have?:laugh:

Lol I agree with that completely.

DeletedUser

Haha, that's pretty good. Yeah we're small, I admit that. But I mean the ones who just mess with your workers and then I have to get mad at them and kill them.

:no:you cant KO by yourself dont brag they have the longest lasting bounty one had one from March
yeah they duel our workers too but sometimes most of our workers accidently win:laugh::p

DeletedUser

:no:you cant KO by yourself dont brag they have the longest lasting bounty one had one from March
yeah they duel our workers too but sometimes most of our workers accidently win:laugh::p

anyone can KO by themselfs ;)

and whats wrong with hitting workers? ive found in my dueling experiences they like to carry the most cash by far....

DeletedUser

i meant KOEING the bandits ;)
and yes they are the my favorite people to take money from

DeletedUser

Hey, I ain't bragging. But yes, the workers usually have a LOT of cash on them....Idiots, lol.

DeletedUser

Even i am an enemy of the bandits and i will help you all in hunting them all

DeletedUser

Knocked out in a duel: 6
Knocked out opponents: 427
Duels as challenger: 1610
Duels won: 1637
Duels lost: 231

And if ya think all those wins were all against poor defenseless workers, come see me... I'm real easy to find...

DeletedUser24844

Knocked out in a duel: 12
Knocked out opponents: 1004
Duels as challenger: 3277
Duels won: 3302
Duels lost: 246
"One-Hit" Duel victory: 12

It's amazing how many poor defensless workers there are out there.

And yes Ani, you're one of them :p

DeletedUser

The Nine Commandments
XIII: Thou shall not act in a noob like manner.
XIV: Thou shall not ask how to trade with Indians.
XV: Thou shall obey the wise words of Elmyr.
XVI: Thou shall give praiseth the divine Onion.
XVII: Thou shall not spam, go get yourself a girlfriend instead.
XVIII: Thou shall not wekek thy neighbour, unless it is really funny.
XIX: Thou shall include the most high Frank Zappa in thy avatar.
XX: Thou shall not question the origin nor validity of these commandments.
XXI: Thou shall not complain when your worker character is duelled, cry elsewhere.
XXII: Thou shall not lost the game.

Game rules. Must obey :D