Balance Steel lined box hunt

DeletedUser

Proposal
soldiers and workers are balanced for do dodges and duelist have many advantage against the other 3 class, the poor adventure class cant get box when be invisible, so i sugest do a change in adventurer bonuses

(i am a brazilian player and i dont know write in english very well, so sorry if cant understand)

Details
change the "chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round" for 8% of do a critical with double damage, or 15% for deduct an additional 5% from the maximum health points, or 2% chance of the adventure give a counter shot when attacked, and will be balanced the sides in battle, a tower tank and a tower for do damage (i increased the %)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right... From a horse to a donkey.

Instead of going worse...
Set the battle that each class gets 1 steel box. Let me draw it. 1 steel to duelers, 1 to soldiers, 1 for workers and fourth for masochists.
So the competition over boxes is not crossclass anymore, ok?

But let's see, whogets the box? I opt for the highest damage dealt. Why? Because if you set dodges, those who're not tanks will go into tanks. But if you set the damage, then even those 16.000 HP tanks will move some points away from the health, right?
In fact we'd kill two flies with one shot. Boxes'd get balanced, health would get lowered. And if you're the best damage dealer in your class, you get the steel box.

DeletedUser9470

i like it, what happens in terms of hiders though?
that was the big issu before hp issue, people never ever taking front repeatedly.

DeletedUser

change the "chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round" for 2% of do a critical with double damage, or 15% for deduct an additional 5% from the maximum health points, or 1% chance of the adventure give a counter shot when attacked

Low percentage bonuses = no bonus. Non-premium advents rarely ghost. At best they survive one round of heavy fire. Non-premium duelers rarely crit. A 1% chance for anything will rarely kick in. I don't really like a lesser chance of a slightly different crit either. Double damage would be more significant against low hp than high hp.

DeletedUser

But, if they aren't ghosting, they would have rather been dead by the heavy fire unless you have tonnes of hp and people beside you.
Oh and a box, wooden or steel, can be found when you are alive and lucky, you can't always get it.

DeletedUser

Prem Duellers always seem to do the most damage, hence they get the box for over 10K damage if im not mistaken... I can hit 3 times and only do the damage of 1 crit.... This is where the imbalance lies, not in the bonus, but in the way the boxes are distributed, they should be given randomly to those who survive.

DeletedUser22575

Prem Duellers always seem to do the most damage, hence they get the box for over 10K damage if im not mistaken... I can hit 3 times and only do the damage of 1 crit.... This is where the imbalance lies, not in the bonus, but in the way the boxes are distributed, they should be given randomly to those who survive.

No they should be given to those who earned them, not given out randomly.

DeletedUser9470

surviving consists of hiding behind everyone like a coward.
players who do this should be punished like the cowards they are, not rewarded!

DeletedUser

Do people who are dead get boxes? I never tried
Yes, I've seen people get KOed in the first round get a doctor's bag and a random wooden box. Dying actually gives you a better chance of a steel for dodging, unlike steel for damage, because instead of bailing or swapping and living, you hold, get more dodges, and die.

DeletedUser

Then it would be an abuse. I would charge toward the flag, die and get the box?

DeletedUser

that propose of the highest damage of each class get steel lined box is good, and the top dodges of each class too

DeletedUser

Right... From a horse to a donkey.

Instead of going worse...
Set the battle that each class gets 1 steel box. Let me draw it. 1 steel to duelers, 1 to soldiers, 1 for workers and fourth for masochists.
So the competition over boxes is not crossclass anymore, ok?

But let's see, whogets the box? I opt for the highest damage dealt. Why? Because if you set dodges, those who're not tanks will go into tanks. But if you set the damage, then even those 16.000 HP tanks will move some points away from the health, right?
In fact we'd kill two flies with one shot. Boxes'd get balanced, health would get lowered. And if you're the best damage dealer in your class, you get the steel box.

Very good ideea.As an ADV i barely get a wooden box,no talking about steels one. :laugh:

DeletedUser15641

I suggest of making a repeatable but really hard quests for a steel lined box or even premium chest....Would that really help?

I think more dmg dealt is not enough what about a good combination?I mean if you dodge a lot you might get a steel lined box and if you make a lot of dmg deal you get a steel lined box..etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Id much rather just that they just added Ghosting (or "Played Dead" as it really called), into the box drop calculation.
That way, all class bonuses works towards finding a box when utilized.

DeletedUser563

yes to this idea I think all of these ideas should be boxed together and the developers should hold a brainstorming session over them.