Bag with a common Product

• Thread starter DeletedUser32746
  • Start date

DeletedUser32746

I was hoping it be considered you be able to open more than 1 bag at times I have 200+ bags and I think it be nice if had the option to open all at 1 time.

DeletedUser

I am for it. I also think that there needs to be a multiple selection for upgrade-able items. For instances, on Arizona I want to upgrade the donkey. Every time I go to the general store, I have to press the donkey's picture and then buy and get the "Do you want to buy this product." I think that it would worth while to add a function that instead of just getting one item, the player can have the ability to buy more than one item at a time.

DeletedUser22685

I was hoping it be considered you be able to open more than 1 bag at times I have 200+ bags and I think it be nice if had the option to open all at 1 time.

All other things aside, the time you'd spend opening those bags is worth more than the useless products you'd get as a result. How on earth did you end up with 200 of them in the first place? I sincerely hope they were from tombolas and you didn't waste bonds or nuggets.

I am for it. I also think that there needs to be a multiple selection for upgrade-able items. For instances, on Arizona I want to upgrade the donkey. Every time I go to the general store, I have to press the donkey's picture and then buy and get the "Do you want to buy this product." I think that it would worth while to add a function that instead of just getting one item, the player can have the ability to buy more than one item at a time.

Good luck pitching that to the achievement junkies who already spent hours buying donkeys. They despise anything that makes lighter work of achievements they've earned the hard way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32746

All other things aside, the time you'd spend opening those bags is worth more than the useless products you'd get as a result. How on earth did you end up with 200 of them in the first place? I sincerely hope they were from tombolas and you didn't waste bonds or nuggets.

Good luck pitching that to the achievement junkies who already spent hours buying donkeys. They despise anything that makes lighter work of achievements they've earned the hard way.

I work at trading office and as a trade merchant one then the other I forget about the bags I get 1-2 at a time next thing you know you have more than 200

DeletedUser32746

Can anyone comfirm this works and is not spam or ect.

asdf124

Can anyone comfirm this works and is not spam or ect.

I'd try it but using phone to play adventures, jobbing and questing etc.

You should try 10, 20 or so cause it might cause a temporary error message if you open too many at once.

DeletedUser26820

Click on 'em and buy 'em one at a time just like a lot of us have.
Otherwise, if it was easy, everyone would have done it by now.
Whining doesn't get it done. Clicking does.

Pankreas PorFavor

the script works just fine. it sends requests slowly, and opens bags at a time interval that doesn't cause "the streak of bad luck" errors.

asdf124

All other things aside, the time you'd spend opening those bags is worth more than the useless products you'd get as a result. How on earth did you end up with 200 of them in the first place? I sincerely hope they were from tombolas and you didn't waste bonds or nuggets..

I wish I could sell bag with common product for a bond or 3!

DeletedUser33353

Exactly the reason I would say no.
I am an achievement junkie :D
Now.....get to clicking.

DeletedUser

Exactly the reason I would say no.
I am an achievement junkie :D
Now.....get to clicking.

But Kidd, I am talking about Az, and upgrading the donkey like you said I should do. I am lazy, and like having buttons to push. :cool:

DeletedUser22685

use a script to open multiple bags and buy stuff from the shops. Innogames won't make it, but players did it:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13506-the-west-toolkit

Personally I'd argue for this script to be banned due solely to this very feature. There are achievements for using up to 500 usable items, and this halves the work needed to get them. However, it also happens that the game is in such a state where this seems like an extremely minor issue in comparison to several others, so my care factor is pretty limited.

DeletedUser22685

futu: https://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=747516&postcount=87

Basically, the guy responsible for listing allowed scripts added this to his own script bundle, which he authorized. So this function is allowed :p

I was talking about the part that opens multiple chests, not the part that buys items. Also, I'm aware that it's allowed. I was merely saying that since it automatically performs actions that unlock achievements which would otherwise take time to complete, I'd argue for it to be banned if I thought it was worth the effort.