Bad reviews?

DeletedUser

Just been looking at a site that reviews online games.
Star Wars: The Old Republic got only 2 stars, but get this, The West only got 1. have these people played this game? :blink:

DeletedUser36559

The people who review the game are those who play till level 30-40 get bored, don't try out FF's, duels, adventurers enough and therefore they won't see how good it could be if they stuck with it. When I was level 30-40 this game was boring to me if I'm being perfectly honest but as I started hitting the 90s, 100s the game got better and better probably because I've improved my game drastically in duels, FF's and also I can wear much better gear and compete at a higher level.

DeletedUser

I know. This game gets a real bad rap. There was a guy on FaceBook who was bad-mouthing Inno, saying that they are thieves. He said he paid a lot of money and got nothing in return and when he complained, they refused to help him.
Now I've had experience of the good people who answer the tickets raised and that definitely doesn't sound like ANY of the replies I've ever had to a problem. They always try to help and never once have they said, "Sorry pal, we don't care. Screw off!"

DeletedUser36192

Lots of people don't like this game cause in reality, it's mostly a social game and you have to enjoy the social aspects of it to really have fun.

Like they said if you don't really immerse yourself in an active world with lots of people online at the FFs where you get good banter and excited players then you never actually see the potential of the game.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I like the FF-chit-chat. You get some funny people in those. :)