Bad Lag

• Thread starter DeletedUser35520
  • Start date

DeletedUser35520

Anyone else getting hit with a case of horrible lag over the last hour? The rest of the internet is working fine for me, but anything west related is s...l...o...w...

DeletedUser35520

well thanks for letting me know. its bizarre, tried different browsers, reset router, standard delete history, cookies, etc but still horrible. Unable to connect and its only the west for me. Everything else is fine. hope it passes, i have timers to set :fisherman:

DeletedUser36559

I thought it was just my internet but yes I've been getting some bad lag in the west lately, especially when I try to craft 50+ items the screen freezes for 2-3 minutes then it returns to normal.

DeletedUser

I know this is an old chestnut, but it is so often overlooked. Have you cleared your cache? Many times I have been completely unable to log in at all. I got so frustrated, then I remembered that little 'trick'. Cleared my cache and voila, loads first time every time. :)
This may or may not be your problem, but it's worth a try.

DeletedUser35520

I know this is an old chestnut, but it is so often overlooked. Have you cleared your cache? Many times I have been completely unable to log in at all. I got so frustrated, then I remembered that little 'trick'. Cleared my cache and voila, loads first time every time. :)
This may or may not be your problem, but it's worth a try.

yea that's a first response these days lol. I did all the normal. Its just being odd. After my last post, it started to work fine. I sign off, sign back on a little while ago, ten minutes in to the session it starts lagging again then I get the boot. Lasted about 30 minutes. When trying to connect I get a "the website has timed out" which clearly its not my internet, when I can multi-task around the web just fine. But now its back up and working out of nowhere just fine again. All of this started when I was NPC dueling. got to level like 168, so think those bandits started attacking my connection to stop me from going higher:shootout:

DeletedUser

It is strange that only The West seems to be affected in this way. I play quite a few online games and have never encountered any problems at all...only on TW. Strange. :huh:

DeletedUser

We all have to keep refreshing which concerns me as it could be counted as multiple log in ( we have been down a bad road with that) sometimes 5 or 6 refreshes later and we get in - and yes our browser clears cache on exit

asdf124

I always have lag, it might be having to do with this though:http://imgur.com/vczgggU

I ain't sure if this is a malware, but just incase, I won't go to that website(Note:Beta does not try to redirect me)

I guess no more .net server for me???

Edit: It works fine in firefox, having, not sure why it is displayed in chrome though.

Last edited:

Slygoxx

By the way, Nginx is software that runs on the servers that allows InnoGames to serve you webpages, it's not malware :)