bad drop from grave robbing

DeletedUser

have anyone noticed that there has been no drop in grave robbing lately did grave robing in 3 different worlds 5 hours on world 4 with premium activated 5 hours on briscoe non premium and 5 hours on beta non premium.Also other town members have noticed the fall in drop can admins or anyone tell me why because i know this is not a luck issue here

DeletedUser

It workd flawlessly on me so it's just you. Please send a support ticket.

DeletedUser

will do some work on grave robbing again and see if its me that has bad luck or something cause after i found 3rd i struggled finding anything better no drops for 5 hours besides i deleted the reports

DeletedUser

Support will tell you it's bad luck, even if it isn't, making the same assumption as me. I really do think it is just bad luck. You just tend to notice it more on grave robber since luck drops are the only thing it's good for, just like I feel like I find nothing but crappy items when I'm doing a low level job for crafting or quest products, instead of finding the products I'm looking for.

On the world where I'm currently key hunting, I've found 12 items in 49 hours, which is 24.49%, which is a little low (wearing the full holiday set), but not horribly so. My ring drops are ridiculous though, with 10 in 49 hours, which is 5.1% per 15 mins, when it should be 2% (premium adventurer/income).

Edit: You aren't the first person to make this observation, but like I said, I really think it's just perception. I could be wrong though. It also shouldn't be possible for the drop rates on salmon and trout to be wrong on river fishing, because the number displayed and the actual value SHOULD come from the same place, but I DO find more trout than salmon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6914

will do some work on grave robbing again and see if its me that has bad luck or something cause after i found 3rd i struggled finding anything better no drops for 5 hours besides i deleted the reports
I know you play on the same world as I do, after I found the key, I have had 2 drops on Grave robber in total. In about 25-30 hrs with full holiday set.

All other luck jobs yields almost every third hour, not every 15th.

DeletedUser6752

I've found this to be true too - in 3 different worlds I have done Grave Robbing twice a day for 3 days straight and found nothing at all.

I have a different gripe as well, regarding drop rates/luck - in w1 I have worked Picking Tomatoes for 12 hours and have only come up with 4 tomatoes - no more than 1 at a time. For a product with a drop rate of 50%, that is pathetic. Before the news of the latest recipes came out, they dropped 2, sometimes 3 at a time.
Believe me, when I commit 1/3 of my character's energy to working a specific job, I do notice when it is a repeated waste of time.
I really do think they tweak the drop rates for certain items that become necessary, such as for Barbed Wire when forts first came out, and Turkey when the holiday quests first came out.

DeletedUser

Im sure its just bad luck but yea i been unlucky too :(

Used up allmost all of my work motivation buffs and been doing graverobber for about 30 somthing h streight in world 9 to find the key ( with full holliday set ) and i have only had 4 or 5 drops ( of useless stuff no key )

So + 1 for the bad luck

DeletedUser

It´s bad luck.

I got 48h doing grave robber with licorice help and only found 2 weak belts, 2 pants and 1 hat. 6 rings and the key.

On another world with 10h i got 2 guns nearby the top of my drop value. (using full holiday set)

(both on old worlds and without any premium)

So it´s just luck.

It´s the same thing like the key. I needed 24 tries... a friend found it on the 3 try.

DeletedUser

Im sure its just bad luck but yea i been unlucky too :(

Used up allmost all of my work motivation buffs and been doing graverobber for about 30 somthing h streight in world 9 to find the key ( with full holliday set ) and i have only had 4 or 5 drops ( of useless stuff no key )

So + 1 for the bad luck

Scratch that just got lucky and picked up the key :p

delldell56

it's just (bad) luck. one of the players in my town spent 140-ish hours doing grave robber to find the key. never got any named item but, oh yes!, lots of rings! then, more bad luck during the treasure hunting part: 80 hours before she got the chest, never got any valuable item and not even a treasure gold.

Slygoxx

The amount of labor points does not matter for the drop rate. Also, a lower motivation will get you a lower drop chance.

DeletedUser

The amount of labor points does not matter for the drop rate. Also, a lower motivation will get you a lower drop chance.
hmm do u still want some more pictures that this is not just luck other people in beta experienced same thing and besides i use cigars to get motivation up still no drops in 4 different worlds working on same job even when premium luck is activated got nothing in 4 hours

DeletedUser

What exactly are you trying to prove? One person having bad luck means nothing. If you're trying to report a bug, this is not the place to do it. If you're going to post every single report, at least crop it.

Bugs & Game errors
In game: Settings > Support > Bugs

DeletedUser

JoxerTm said he need some pictures and am posting the pictures from grave robbing all am trying to prove is this is not unlucky cause maybe u guys dont experience it but others noticed no drop as well

DeletedUser

JoxerTm said he need some pictures and am posting the pictures from grave robbing all am trying to prove is this is not unlucky cause maybe u guys dont experience it but others noticed no drop as well

A mistake you are making: You can have 1000 labor points on a job and the PRODUCT of that job drop rate is exactly the same. The motivation too doesn´t change the drop rate of a product. So you can have 1376 (like i had in beta when i got the 3key) and you will have the same 1% drop rate for the ring and the note. Only premium and adventurer bonus affects the drop rate of the products.

On the items, NOBODY know how is the drop rate figured... so you can´t say that "there is a bug since me a 3 other person have been making that job for 2 weeks and we couldn´t found anything."
Like i sayed before, i had been on my homeworld for 2 months hunting the 3 key and i got 13 rings, don´t remember the notes since when i got them i was selling them for money, 2 pants of 3500 range, 3 belt of 4000 value and some few clothes of minimal value. And that taked over 2 months of hunting. Over 180 hours (old worlds) of working on grave robber.
A friend changed for doing the same hunt, in 50h of grave robber he got athos foil, nats machete, cheyenne pants, 2 belts of 4000 and the 3 key.
If i would compare me with him, i would say that there was a bug... but that is called luck. I didn´t had it, he had it.

DeletedUser

I'm at almost exactly 25% drops in 111 hours of grave robber on w2.

I'm starting to think the holiday set might not take effect until the end of the job, because I usually put on the sleepyhead set and queue sleep after queuing 6 hours of grave robber. It might be possible to queue the job with LP gear and then change to the Holiday set.