Awseomeness

DeletedUser

Awww i was heart broken when Roy o Bannon or john wayne werent included here but id like to see:

-Mines : to grab some extra money
-Stock Market : to trade efficiently
-Navy: Seems funny to blockade ports with oceans :D

DeletedUser

-Mines : have them
-Stock Market : uhhh, maybe later
-Navy: i havent seen any oceans

DeletedUser

The closest thing to an ocean is probably the rivers or lakes that are dotted around. I doubt you could fit a fleet of ships down them.

DeletedUser

Oceans, really aren't needed. There isn't an Ocean in the middle of Western US.

There is on the coast, but you wouldn't sail any where anyways as it's limited to the US West.

Innogames, will eventually come out with a new game, and it could include world travels. The next game they make will probably be around the current time period if their pattern follows. So maybe expect a Navy in InnoGames next game.

DeletedUser

Yeah but i meant oceans in the coasts, becuase it would allow you to block ports and cut resources :)

DeletedUser

Awww i was heart broken when Roy o Bannon or john wayne werent included here but id like to see:

-Mines : to grab some extra money
-Stock Market : to trade efficiently
-Navy: Seems funny to blockade ports with oceans :D

I would only go for the mines..

Reason..Stock Market not sure but as far as i can remember i dont think they had stocks back then..

Navy yes,But this is a cowboy game not battleships..

DeletedUser

Yeah but i meant oceans in the coasts, becuase it would allow you to block ports and cut resources :)

First, this game isn't set on the coast. Next, There aren't any ports, and obviously no need for them in This game.

DeletedUser

Guys the west was characterized by the gold rush which was in california which is why san fransisco was founded. What i meant by navy was like gun boats or maybe pirating so you gain money as a new job.