Awesome Experience-question

DeletedUser

I'd assume the formula is more or less on the same form, something along the lines of

100*($%)*HoursWorked*X*(Motivation%)*f(LP) = earned $

Where f(LP) is some unknown increasing function of Labor Points. My guess is it's some sort of logarithmic scale (which means it increases, but by less and less for each extra LP)... If it has the form above it should be possible to find a fairly exact formula... [X is still the same random number - money fluctuates just as much as xp gained, right?]

DeletedUser

it cud be exponential instead of logarithmic

Eh... It needs to be an increasing function (so more LP gives higher wages), but if it's exponential it'd mean that the more LP you have, the more effect a further (say) 10 LP would do. So the difference between having 10 and 20 LP would be smaller than the difference between having 110 and 120 LP.
This would more or less lead to lower income jobs with massive amounts of LP becoming be more profitable than high income jobs with few LP.

It's not at all certain that the function (if the wage equation even takes the form I've written above) is logarithmic, it was just a suggestion. It could also be some sort of root (like the squareroot) of the LP.
But the function needs to be increasing AND have diminishing returns (the second derivative must be negative...).