in fort fights you go tank and snipers;
in aventure you got player that are kinda tank , player that try to be sniper
and player that has everything...

I usually go full tank :
-boatswain weapons or cortina
-j.warren set
-cortina horse ser

and i do quite some dmg ... like 6k or 8k top

But most of the time the fun is ruined by the random guy that has a lvl 1 , 2 or 3 lasso or deputy stuff ...
with lvl2 those weapon deal an everage of 30k dmg per game giving them the same tankiness I got
from a whole set... I end up tanking 18k dmg or more being killed in 2 round even if i go full cortina with 9000 hp...

to this there is an easy solution ... take away the STR attribute from those weapons !
you wanna do big dmg ? you are a glass cannon !
you wanna go tank ? you do no dmg !
you wanna go in between? you can but you will not do full 30k dmg !

Fort Fight are balanced because you put the hp rule!
Couldnt you put a ban for STR attribute for sniper rifle?

wyindywidualizowany

When you think about it adventures are in the balance that inno wanted them to be. Unions good and nugget gear, deputy chefs good and nugget, lassos good and you can consider it nuggety too. Its simple. You want to be good? Spend nuggets

Zuluski

you want to be good or you want other player to leave the game because of you ?

What kind of a question is that? Do you know of anyone that wants to be crap rather then good? And if players leave this game its certainly not because of other players but because of INNO policies. Lastly, players certainly dont leave this game because of adventures lol.

Pankreas PorFavor

What kind of a question is that? Do you know of anyone that wants to be crap rather then good? And if players leave this game its certainly not because of other players but because of INNO policies. Lastly, players certainly dont leave this game because of adventures lol.

although I agree with what you wrote, I think it's worth saying that a lot of players don't play adventures at all, or just leave them when they see that their opponents are too powerful. maybe it's not about leaving The West as a game, but just about not participating in adventures?
as it was said so many times here - players are the main content of this game, and the reason we stay (or keep coming back ;)). as far as I see it (I could be wrong, of course), adventures practically turned into something that only a few people play regularly, and they invested so much in their gear that for most of the other players it's just not worth trying to compete. if it was more balanced, more people would play. for me, the real question is "do you want to be good at adventures, or be so intimidating that nobody wants to play against you?" more players = more games = more fun. I don't play adventures unless it's a quest requirement, but very often I see players in saloon chat asking for more people to join or complaining how they are waiting the whole day for an adventure to start. if there was more balance, maybe it wouldn't be that hard to find enough players?
Inno put a price tag on adventures, and from where I am standing, not enough players are willing to spend that kind of cash.

RaiderTr

Honestly, when I first played Adventures on Idaho to get some loot chests to sell I kinda liked them.
But when I've gone up some levels and got some money, I realised that they are such a clown fiesta.

Now if they were "balanced" by chance and giving decent Rewards.. Sure why not do some when bored.

Pankreas PorFavor

exactly, why not do some when you have nothing better to do?
today, the answer is - first I need to wait an hour to get in, then I move 5 blocks and get KOed with 2 shots. wait 3 rounds, repeat. it's too discouraging for a casual player. but ok, if that's what Inno wants, it's what Inno wants. if it's meant only for hardcore players, that' how it's going to be.

RaiderTr

Nah, since they don't play their game, I don't think they realise how horrible Adventures are to prioritize since we don't have any Adventure Competition of sorts.

Like even though the changes were quite minimal, they weren't going to do anything at all for Fort Battles if IFBC 3 wasn't such a clown fiesta.

Besides, they don't have a Team to deal with more than one issue at a time.
Yet most of their limited time goes to Sets and Clone Clicky events/Quests.

cpt.N3M0

First of all you are missing the point because having fun is more important than winning and
if your enemy has NO chance to win there is no fun ...
Taking away STR attribute to those 2 weapons is not a big deal not even for those who own them at level 3!

is better to play a game and have fun or start a game and see the whole enemy team going inactive?