DeletedUser

Why are you using thatº avatar, any good reson? what do you think of any ones comunity avatar? do you think you have the besta one? :confused:

DeletedUser794

why, its a standard avatar i use on most forums. I just like the pic and the movie.

I dont really take much notice of other people's, but if i did, i would think they are pretty cool.

No, mine is not the best'a' one.

DeletedUser

It's the one I felt like at the time. Who knows I might change it tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Why every one love so mutch cats? can some one take a picture of one cat with a west hat? it will be a great idea for cat lovers and this game lovers

DeletedUser

My avatar is the character "Balmung" from the .hack series of animes/games. Since my name was Balmung on here, I thought it'd be fitting to use an avatar of the character itself.

DeletedUser

it reminds me of my spamming ability (and i think it looks pretty cool)

DeletedUser

This is a picture of cattle grazing on the prairie - took it myself while visiting 'pioneer lands' a few years ago. It seemed highly appropriate for this game. (And all of my pictures of Deadwood feature 20th century items somewhere, or I'd have used one of those instead.)

DeletedUser

Why every one love so mutch cats? can some one take a picture of one cat with a west hat? it will be a great idea for cat lovers and this game lovers

Found these 3 :)

catinhat1.jpg
catinhat2.jpg
catinhat3.jpg

DeletedUser

Ha, nice one. None of them look particularly happy do they :)

Well ... knowing cats as well as I do, I am not surprised ! They have a great deal of dignity and self importance ... it is quite obvious to me that none of them chose the stetson hat they are wearing, cats have an innate sense of style and dignity, those hats simply don't cut it :p

DeletedUser

i did take an avatar that goes together with my name. made it myself

and no its not the best.

DeletedUser

I use mine on TW, I also use the same player name... I like it better for The West :D