Avantageous proposal for market trading (for upgraded items)

CHESSwrap

NAME SUGGESTION: Advantageous proposal for market trading
DESCRIPTION SUGGESTION: I have an advantageous proposal for the market. I propose to appear on the market a possibility to borrow 1 item at the same time which is now for sale: For example, I have a +3 lassou, I put it on the market for a loan with a minimum amount of 30k, it was taken with the amount of 130k for the same number of days as the auction (or put there how long the loan lasts. take the lasso back? from the same market by clicking on picking up the item when the time has expired items upgraded to something and to enjoy all, all.
BENEFITS:
-re-entry into the discussions of the upgraded items, they are not forgotten by the rest of the players because you have nothing to do with them.
-making money when you're offline 1day 2.
-possibility to have fun for others for 50-100k when no one uses them considering that the item is 10 million.
-upgrading the items much easier, taking into account that now you have something to do with them, if you don't want them anymore, you can only borrow them.
-I don't write many of them all
DISADVANTAGES:
-None, just work tw to do this.

flarian

1. u can only put stuff on the Market for 7 days. making x amount ofday allready weird.
2. what happends to if someone buys the item while someone else is loaning it.
3. How do u decide the loaning cost.
4. coding this is a nightmare.

what u say is mostly. i want to sell upgraded stuff.
if u do a loaning system it should be like u can loan a set to a player. if player x that loaned the set is not active for y amount of days. its returned to the owner. what makes it interesting in saving sets. when u give new players a set who might leave in a few weeks and then ur set is gone because they are in active.

CHESSwrap

1. u can only put stuff on the Market for 7 days. making x amount ofday allready weird.
2. what happends to if someone buys the item while someone else is loaning it.
3. How do u decide the loaning cost.
4. coding this is a nightmare.

what u say is mostly. i want to sell upgraded stuff.
if u do a loaning system it should be like u can loan a set to a player. if player x that loaned the set is not active for y amount of days. its returned to the owner. what makes it interesting in saving sets. when u give new players a set who might leave in a few weeks and then ur set is gone because they are in active.

I wanted to say that it is also possible to borrow 1 item. You put it on loan, set the beginning of the auction to as long as you want and wait 1 day. I take the item back, go back to the same market and find it as you find now the items that were auctioned but not sold, click on pick up the item and it appears in my inventory. You can not sell 1 whole set, only 1 item in a row.

Victor Kruger

So I would effectively be renting an item and could use it immediately ? yea baby give me a lvl 5 weapon or appropriate stuff for a week that would go down well with the natives, I could easily get in a few hundred duels and ko half the world with the right stuff :-D

Initial thoughts .I would take full advantage and beat the living hell out of people with borrowed stuff ... probably also those renting said item out to me..

Inno do not and never have intended upgraded stuff to be sellable, it dosnt make them any revenue and would destroy their $ model with future set releases.

Nice idea tho