Avalon

DeletedUser

Hello!

Avalon is recruiting new members!

Town Name: Avalon
Town Rank: 56
Town Points: 3536
What classes are required: Recruiting all classes!
Number of Open Positions: 1 (more in the coming days)
Town Descriptions: We are a hodge podge of Arizona players and are looking to build an eventual all around town. We have some who want to fort fight, some who will be pure dueler. Basically looking to get to know each other, collaborate, and have some fun! We are experience players who are willing to teach new players the roles, as well as just pal around with other experience players.
Where to contact: Contact Solace182 via telegram with your interests and why you want to join!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update

Just an update! We are now ranked 28th and rising.

Avalon has open spaces in town and is looking for active team players to join us. We do not mind teaching active new players how to play but are also looking for experienced players. Especially those with an interest in fort fighting in the future.

Contact me in game w/ a well written request for an invitation!

Thanks,

Solace182

DeletedUser

Avalon is still recruiting members, experienced or new!

Ranked 17th now and climbing! Our town is building fast and will soon be completely built.

If you're interested in playing in a team-oriented atmosphere, please telegram me in game.

Solace

DeletedUser

Avalon is still recruiting!

We are currently ranked 10th and recruiting quality members.

We are looking for anyone with an interest in fort battling and playing in a team driven atmosphere.

Mail myself or Nehalennia a well written telegram in game for an invitation.