Avalon - Welcoming New Blood

DeletedUser

Avalon would like to welcome some new blood, we are looking to recruit active duelers and fort fighters.

We are expeirenced & active and have no problem helping new players become good fort fighters and duelers; as long as you listen and read the links we provide ;)

We have a fully constructed town and 2 forts.

If you think you are crazy enough then drop me an in game telegram. We have something for everyone but most of all a friendly and active bunch of players!

VIVA LA RESISTANCE AND SEND ME A SHRUBBERY!

DeletedUser

Still a few spaces left for those who want to be part of an active town with great duelers and fort fighters.

Lots of people to pass on knowledge and to help you get the most out of your personal game as well as your game on the world as a whole! Lots of fun and laughs to be had along the way.

Send me a telegram in game.

African Or European Swallow, I Shall Say This Only Once!

DeletedUser20647

They don't take real Gs like me tho, cuz I didnt get in

DeletedUser

gaga is too much of a baller for our town!

a few more spaces have opened up for those looking for an active town with a great bunch of guys and girls from all over the world.

DeletedUser

Just a bump to let you all know our town is still welcoming newcomers! Avalon is an active member of the "Lesser Than Two Evils" alliance and we are active duelers and fort fighters who protect and support our adventurer/worker brothers and sisters :)

We have a lot of fun. There might be some sarcasm and joking around.

Mail me IG for more info or for an invite!

DeletedUser

I hope everyone will keep the applications in game and the P&P out of recruiting.

DeletedUser

Avalon is still looking for Duelers and Fort Fighters.

Beginning players welcome, we'll help you learn and get better!

Expert players just as welcome, we've got some veterans among us too.

DeletedUser16628

Avalon is a great town with very experienced players like kofi and solace and others.Joining them would be to your benefit.This game is tough enough to learn so take advantage of experience and join some of the best.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the props Infin :)

Avalon is still looking for new blood! Let me know IG if you are interested.

DeletedUser31931

I have, I sent you a message. I truly hope you consider me for your town.

EDIT: I can now say that Avalon is great town. I've been there for quite a bit and everyone is very friendly and helpful!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a bump!

Avalon is looking for active members with an interest in fort fighting.

Our shops are excellent and we are part of a very active alliance!

It does not matter if you are an experienced player or still learning the game, we are interested in working with all skill levels.

Find me IG: Solace182

Thanks!