Automatic Bids on Market Auctions

DeletedUser39447

Activated via Nuggets, Bonds or even some extra cash.

You set the maximum amount that you will be willing to pay and click on the option to activate the system, so when someone surpasses your current bid, the system will raise it untill it surpasses the new amount, or untill it gets to the set maximum.

DeletedUser

Whatever. That behavior,which exemplifies the general apathy of what used to be a great game, amongst other things has finally prompted me to delete all my accounts and say goodbye. No point continuing to play and support a game with such dismissive disregard from its staff.

DeletedUser39477

Nice, please also make non-premium player have to pay to create a toon next.
he mentioned that cash was an option and as cash is not a premium currency, its not a premium or p2w bonus its just a good feature that should be added.

DeletedUser15368

Absolutely not a feature that we need. We have already had a small market bot problem in the past on some worlds, I really don't want market bot as a game feature. There's a huge wealth gap between players across all 3 game currencies, it's simply not a fair policy on the majority of players, I'm sorry that you have to talk to and negotiate with other players to try to find deals that suit you.

Diggo forbid the mods to be actual people who like to have fun. If you're quitting this absolute pile of ****e over mod behaviour, you do you. There's so much more wrong with this game than your personal bad experience with a couple of volunteer community members. If they treated you incorrectly in your opinion, tell the CoMa and he will investigate, because we don't really care. In fact, you may even become a cynical "troll" if you've had to deal with the worst of this community for long enough, trust me. Ranting on the forums can't even get us balanced PvP battles in a PvP browser game.

There's no game here to play anymore more than a superficial gambling simulation, but you're salty about our volunteers not treating you like an English Prince on a secret Island. "Better" mods isn't going to solve any of that.

And if you are quitting the game, please consider telling InnoGames it was because of their detrimental development choices that completely destroyed this amazing game over the past 3-5 years, and the zero communication from development during the last several months of painful game-play.

in the hopes that inno may do something about this rogue etriel, and hopefully give the Next etriel a stern warning for tolerating these clowns. .
Fixed that for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34084

Diggo forbid the mods to be actual people who like to have fun. If you're quitting this absolute pile of ****e over mod behaviour, you do you. There's so much more wrong with this game than your personal bad experience with a couple of volunteer community members. If they treated you incorrectly in your opinion, tell the CoMa and he will investigate, because we don't really care. In fact, you may even become a cynical "troll" if you've had to deal with the worst of this community for long enough, trust me. Ranting on the forums can't even get us balanced PvP battles in a PvP browser game.
Took me a while to realise wth you on about with `Diggo forbid the mods be actual people`. And yes, he is a God :p

I would rather see a genuine person as a moderator than a overly cocky, overly positive, "always wanting to please everyone" ****. Just face it. They're real people playing the game and they can share their opinion with you, even if you like it or not. They're not forced to like everything you guys are coming up with. (This doesn't apply with upper level management, who's job IS making people happy)

DeletedUser39417

Attached image says it all. He used the Character Tool to give himself an older avatar on Juárez which no other player can do. Who's to say then if he's used the Inventory Tool to give himself items as well? It's abuse of mod privilege. Period. This game is in its late winter stages - sunset is approaching.

Attachments

88 KB · Views: 20

DeletedUser15368

So you're mad at a cosmetic in a dying game. Cool story.

Who's to say then if he's used the Inventory Tool to give himself items as well?
The CoMa likely gets a notification each time the IT is used. Don't spout such pointless, baseless ****e on forums, take it to the community manager if you have concerns.

Access to old Avatar graphics is just one of the few perks of the voluntary work that mods do. Funnily enough I've seen hundreds of players with old avatars, usually you just had to ask nicely for a specific avatar and support would set if for you, especially if you played during the time of the old avatars. Use of such avatars may have been scaled back since you can't sell avatar graphics parts to someone with a static image, so it's only mods who do it now.

Al35ul

Attached image says it all. He used the Character Tool to give himself an older avatar on Juárez which no other player can do. Who's to say then if he's used the Inventory Tool to give himself items as well? It's abuse of mod privilege. Period. This game is in its late winter stages - sunset is approaching.

Not that's it's any of your business, but volunteer mods get Christmas presents from Santa (aka CM). But here's the boss to confirm it @kuro90

Take a pic of that sunset please, they're beautiful

DeletedUser34084

Not that's it's any of your business, but volunteer mods get Christmas presents from Santa (aka CM). But here's the boss to confirm it @kuro90

Take a pic of that sunset please, they're beautiful

I heard you also get monthly nuggets. So unfair.

Most mods on .en don't have Inventory Tool permissions on worlds they don't moderate (or even worlds they moderate, that's a Senior/Lead mod permission), unless that's changed.

DeletedUser39417

So you're mad at a cosmetic in a dying game. Cool story.

The CoMa likely gets a notification each time the IT is used. Don't spout such pointless, baseless ****e on forums, take it to the community manager if you have concerns.

Access to old Avatar graphics is just one of the few perks of the voluntary work that mods do. Funnily enough I've seen hundreds of players with old avatars, usually you just had to ask nicely for a specific avatar and support would set if for you, especially if you played during the time of the old avatars. Use of such avatars may have been scaled back since you can't sell avatar graphics parts to someone with a static image, so it's only mods who do it now.

Not just me lulu, many players that were commenting negatively about his avatar in Saloon chat. So it's a "gift" then. Fine. It's still inappropriate and exhibits exclusivism. It's clear the people on here truly don't care about the feelings of the player base but I felt the need to advocate. I realize now caring about the thoughts of the player base a pointless consideration. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

DeletedUser39417

So...we are supposed to feel sympathy for you? I would consider that flying in the face of the definition of the word "volunteer". None of that response addresses my argument.

However, lulu has convinced me not to give a **** anymore.

RaiderTr

Everything aside I love how "I'm volunteer" aka "I can do what I want" 'justifying' argument that thrown to our face whenever there is something about mods.

I mean, no one forcing you to stay.. But yea you love the free nuggets and other benefits/gifts don't you..
That attitude called as.. "eat the cake and have it too" ..

Also funny how old avatars count as "gifts" ... That means they are actually considered better (which they are) than the current avatars..
Which brings the question to mind that why the hell they were replaced in the first place ????

But yea, as Lulu said/meant, it's least of our concerns..
I care about gameplay more than anything and every single part of the game is imbalanced/outdated af.

Last edited: