August SOTM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13113

I will only post my entry at the very last minute before closing time. My signature is made and ready to enter. Just a suggestion, maybe instead of posting sigs here, we could sent our entries to you via pm, then you Becca, could post it here when the closing date expires?

I guess what you could do is post a quick sloppy version of a sig. Then a day before the contest ends (or even minutes before) edit your post and put in the "real" image. That way no one will copy you or know what your sig is until they see it in the voting area. Just a thought, anyway.

DeletedUser

I guess what you could do is post a quick sloppy version of a sig. Then a day before the contest ends (or even minutes before) edit your post and put in the "real" image. That way no one will copy you or know what your sig is until they see it in the voting area. Just a thought, anyway.

Copying would be plagiarizing, and is not permitted :nowink:

DeletedUser

Hello everyone!

I have a question. I do not know how to make a signature on a computer, I do not have "Photo-shop" and I cannot draw to save my life! How can I still enter?

DeletedUser13113

Hello everyone!

I have a question. I do not know how to make a signature on a computer, I do not have "Photo-shop" and I cannot draw to save my life! How can I still enter?

You can always download and use GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program), an open-source competitor to Photoshop. You still have to learn to use it, but it's way more powerful than MS Paint and (with a price tag of $0) way cheaper than Photoshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Totally new too this and pretty new to Game so i apologize if this entry isn't up to the standards of other posters that have submitted , Here goes any how.

gold_rush.png

DeletedUser

Same theme that I used in one of the ones I ran over a year ago :D

Was thinking of entering, but don't feel like re-teaching myself Paint shop pro.

Kahboose - Yours looks nice, it's definitely up to the standards.

DeletedUser19861

The West: "The place where one man's find, becomes another Outlaws riches." & "Of course behind every successful man, you will find a more successful woman!!"

goldrushsig.png

DeletedUser

Thanks, Becca for fixing the link.

Heh, thanks, Ken! I know its not as fancy as the other entries, but it's pretty al'rite for a MS Paint work.

DeletedUser24655

Seeing some good entries!

I know this is where we post our entry.. but what would be said for a forum where we can get critiques on them beforehand? Or, using this forum by putting up two entries and allowing feedback to be given, then upon deadline time, making an edit to contain the final edition?

Self-critiques can only get you so far.. Peer review is best. I know this would be better in PM, but sometimes you know what you're getting from certain people as well.

DeletedUser

Gah! I have such a great idea but alas I do not have photoshop or any means of making it D-: This is megaupsetting!

Try Gimp, you can download it for FREE and it is as close to photoshop as you can get, without having photoshop

DeletedUser

Nice sig Fred. Good job, ill see if I can do something although mines will probably suck cause I'm new at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.