Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Fourteen

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Fifteen

Votes: 13 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Well the time is up and we had some great entries this month!! Glad to see some new faces as well! So lets get to voting! The top 3 will win a prize! Voting will end on August 31st! :)

sotmaugustreal.png

SOTM_Azeul2.png

sig_gr.png

goldur.png

goldrusht.jpg

goldrushsig.png

goldrushcopyfaranegru.png

goldrushb.jpg

gold-rush.png

gold_rush.png

contest_thewest6.png

AugustSOTM.jpg

alaskajones082010.jpg

4859146214_43577605c7_b.jpg

3eipu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow cool. Its gonna be hard choosing. Ill try to submit for the next entry

I had to go for 7 lol

DeletedUser13020

I like Blixem's the best, looks really nice and clean and goldy.

DeletedUser

6 and 11 really caught my eye. They're all really nice though.

DeletedUser

I think all of your siggies are beautiful!

But that's just because I'm super duper serial today and happy. *Smiles* :)

DeletedUser

All of these r good. Among these 6 and 12 .... both are awesome. But finally I chose 12.

DeletedUser19861

Thanx for all the support thus far. I think I will stick to my proposed plan in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

14 is the best. work of someone with normal paint software. i like it, simple, normal.

DeletedUser

yeah... seams that the theme is not important in this contest. Is second time when the votes goes to... chick picture. No matter what theme is, no matter how is that represented in singnature... what is important is to have a picture with a necked woman...

P.S. My vote goes to no. 7 this time. Sorry Blixem, but I cant vote you now. Congrats for being enough smart to pleasing this... adolescents... who can vote here.

DeletedUser8675

#14!!! lol ;)

Umm, Kara, look a bit deeper in the photo.. you can see the BLiXem icon is made up of Gold.. thus relating it to the theme.

DeletedUser19861

yeah... seams that the theme is not important in this contest. Is second time when the votes goes to... chick picture. No matter what theme is, no matter how is that represented in singnature... what is important is to have a picture with a necked woman...

P.S. My vote goes to no. 7 this time. Sorry Blixem, but I cant vote you now. Congrats for being enough smart to pleasing this... adolescents... who can vote here.

Ouch you a bit harsh hey. Just for some info, my entry was the first one posted with the idea of using Golden text. You can also see that the girls, the one you say is "naked", is sitting in a golden nugget. The idea of my entry was to portray the real Gold Rush as we know in on The West in-game. You see that poor guy pinned on the ground by that bully outlaw. Well he is an Adventurer and the poor fellow was minding his own business, gold mining when that outlaw bully and his GF showed up on the scene to steal his hard earned gold. This as we know it happens on a daily basis on TW, you work your arse off to earn some cash and then some idiot dueler comes along, duels you and steals all your money. It is all part of the game as we like it! That my friend is the real GOLD RUSH. Heck sorry for being a bit less traditional and thinking out of the box, anyway it is called some imagination! Peace ou!

DeletedUser13113

Kara,

By your rationale, #13 should also be in the lead because they put up a "sexy" cowgirl. The fact that it doesn't have many votes disproves your theory that half naked chicks wins contests and that Blixem's sig contains more than just a hot chick.

DeletedUser8627

Hard choice between 6 and 11 for me.

I can see 11 had some nifty work put in while there is so much drop shadow on 6. But I went with 6, I like bling bling.

DeletedUser

Tick-tock!!

Less then 3 hours to vote!

1159.png

(I have to work today, so I will be posting winners and everything tonight when I get home!)