Auction Question

DeletedUser39102

Hello, I am experiencing a strange auction problem when it comes to selling. I can sell everything sellable except my crafted goods. When I try the auction screen locks and I have to refresh to get out. As i stated I know how to use the auction and have other items listed. I also have the cloth-calc script running. the issue seems to only be with items I have crafted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

:):):)

DeletedUser38915

Sorry you having lockups. New thing? Locking might be a local machine issue and non site related. If it was me I would stop everything running in the background and try a different website browser and see what that does. This might not be much help but best of luck getting a resolution.

Pankreas PorFavor

Thank you responding guys :)

@ Pankreas PorFavor
Canteens. They are auctionable.

@ Half-Breed Sioux
I tried that thanks.

EDit - Did I do something wrong? Am I banned or something? Do game Admins read these threads by chance?

Not sure why you think you're banned and what that has to do with the auctions, but for this type of problems, I would contact support. If you can sell other items over the market, but not canteens, that's definitely not normal. I'd like to hear what's actually the cause of that, please report here when you get the response :)

asdf124

Thank you responding guys :)

@ Pankreas PorFavor
Canteens. They are auctionable.

@ Half-Breed Sioux
I tried that thanks.

EDit - Did I do something wrong? Am I banned or something? Do game Admins read these threads by chance?
If you had prices on bid lower than purchase price, or had lower immediate price than bidding. Will not let you auction anything.

Do you use more plugins, scripts, extensions, and what browser do you use?

Pankreas PorFavor

If you had prices on bid lower than purchase price, or had lower immediate price than bidding. Will not let you auction anything.

"screen locks and I have to refresh to get out."
this doesn't happen if your prices are wrong. if he knows how to sell other items, he can probably put a canteen on the market too. sounds like a strange bug.

Slygoxx

From what I've seen, the screen is too small and the buttons to post the auctions are cut off when the "Similar auctions" list is shown, which is the case when selling canteens but possibly not other less frequently sold items.

DeletedUser39102

Thank you so much Slygoxx that was the issue. One of my kids had enlarged the screen on my laptop and I didnt catch it. There was another player listing a lot of canteens and i couldnt see the buttons because of it so in short..user error.

Thank you for all the support everyone. Y'all are the best ^^