attributes

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by kanoa, Sep 24, 2008.

Share This Page

1. kanoa

kanoa Guest

What are attributes good for, and what does each one do, so I know what kind of build is best...

2. Black Jack

Black Jack Guest

An attribute is the level of your overall skill in a certain field. There are four attributes: strength, mobility, dexterity and charisma. Each one commands five different skills. An attribute point allows you to boost each skill in the selected attributes field by 1. So if you choose to use it on strength, it will boost up: construction, vigor, toughness, stamina and health all by one point. Attributes are also sometimes a requirement for unlocking a new in-game avatar.

3. kanoa

kanoa Guest

o ok, so to sell newspapers I should pick charisma, so that i get 3 labor points for trading and appearance...

4. Black Jack

Black Jack Guest

Yes. And since it requires more trading, then the skill level of your trading skill is doubled. So let's say your trading skill is 1. The job requires a lot of trading so trade is showed twice. That 1 point now counts for two.

Also, when doing jobs, your labor points have to be 1 or higher. So if it says -4 labor points, you really need five points altogether, which it tells you at the bottom.

5. Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger Guest

Good job BJ.

6. goodmanla

goodmanla Member

thx BJ.Learn a lot here

7. Black Jack

Black Jack Guest

Glad to have helped out. :D

8. kanoa

kanoa Guest

lol, looks like i wasnt the only one with the question,
    I figured that if its listed twice it gets double points, so use the attribute to get that up, then spend the skills on the specific one that gets doubled

9. Black Jack

Black Jack Guest

Oh absolutely. Just wait until you can mine stones. That's definitely one of the easiest jobs to achieve. Three vigor, one stamina, one reflex.

10. F-N-U

F-N-U Guest

yeah i can't wait... i should have it next level... maybe one after that... looking forward to 17% cash & 8% xp

11. Bowie

Bowie Guest

I don't see Mining Stones as a Job when I pull down the scroll bar on the mini-map. Where do I find it?

12. F-N-U

F-N-U Guest

you have to be reasonably close to being able to work the job before it appears