Atos's foil found

DeletedUser

Screenshot-1.png

i think it is the first to be found, if not oh well :) picture fromworld 1 on the .net server.

DeletedUser

Not the first, already found on Beta and other servers with sh*tload of LP's at high luck jobs :)

Congrats.

DeletedUser

Nice one on that find. That will make the Belle Starr's duellers a bit scared.

DeletedUser

if i found it i would probably sell it or keep it and not use it, as im a shooter

DeletedUser23701

It's ridiculous possibility how to get melee weapon (PA player and high luck jobs) and not comparable to Belle deringer, especially for melee dueller so early in game.

* chasing bandits and bounty hunter are highest possible high luck jobs for melee dueler.
I doubt that most of melee duelers will be speced to have high points in high luck jobs, actually all serious duellers won't be speced for work
* player need premium
* you won't get Athos foil around lvl 40
* most likely adventurers or fort fighters will be able to get it at some point having big amount of LP at some high luck job

==>> why non duelers need good weapon ???

DeletedUser

so that they can respect at a later point and start beating everyone else???

DeletedUser

Not really... 71-97 against 68-100, nothing in it.

What I mean is that at the same level, the melee option is weak compared to the Belle Starr's. The Athos Foil is identical and will therefore put off a lot of scabby duellers looking for easy wins. They won't come close if the guy is carrying that weapon over a machete/sharp foil.

DeletedUser22685

There is a thread on Athos, and I'm afraid I think it is the musketeer lol :laugh:

DeletedUser

do i need premium to get all of this special weapon??? or how i can get those weapon im level 76