Asterios's Predictions

DeletedUser

in the games future i predict the following options and changes will be made:

1: Stage Coaches will be made available provided a town builds a stage coach station and stage coaches will run from town to town to town that has stations.(travel time will be 1/3rd of walking, or half of riding)

2: vacation option in this option you can join the army which will reletively keep your account safe till you return, during time away you can gain or lose money thru pay and gambling and such.

3: travel dangers while walking from place to place you can encounter a robber/snake/pitfall/what have you which can cost you life and money, same will also apply to horse/donkey travel and stage coach travel.

4: Town's natural disasters randomly on occasion and based on town memebers cumalitive luck weather can hit or sometimes destroy buildings thru natural disasters like tornado's/fires/flash floods/stampedes and so on, fortunately an insurance option will be made available.

5: Mayor's(town founder) can be kicked out of office and a new one reelected, are the town's folks not happy with current mayor? reelect an new one thru a majority vote.

6: a train will run from one end of the game map to the other, travel time will take 1 hour.

7: hotel, general store, stage coach fees (a % of) and such will go to the town in which items are purchased.

these are just some predictions of things i forsee.

DeletedUser

I find #4 and #5 very unlikely to happen. And we have been talking about #7 too, well, I don't think it's a good idea.

DeletedUser

i have to admit as a Town Founder you can also promate people to your rank but you did pay $300 bucks so that would be deverstating to a player

DeletedUser

#1. stage coach would b slower than riding. think that the horses have to drag the coach. and would only happen at certain times

DeletedUser

There are 6 levels of animals to ride on the German world ... the fastest moves at 150% speed. Donkey is 25%...

DeletedUser

Im guessing we will get most of the German World in updates for if they are being mean :) world 3.

DeletedUser

why why i don't speak german and i don't want to but they get the good updates

DeletedUser

I speak german, but i dont know the site for the german game.

de.the-west.net by any chance?

DeletedUser

i like #1,2 and 7, good ideas, wont happen tho for a long time.

DeletedUser

Problem with two, would people abuse it by leaving it on the army for a long time. And what if your away for this time, and you forget the game?

DeletedUser

I like 1, put tomy opinion, the last part of 2, and all of 3 and 4 are very unlikely to happen within 6 months..

DeletedUser

I hate the idea of being able to vote the founder out. Its their money that founded it, otherwise a group of people just join and boot him out to take it over - If your not happy, leave.. And #7 is a bad idea too.. The idea is to find better jobs and members to fund the new buildings, not build a hotel and sit there and wait for the $$$ to come in

DeletedUser

I think 7 should be implemented,at least give a % to the treasury to improve the twon better..

4 & 5 dont like the idea..(Period)