Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

Beefmeister

well, they clearly said they won't nerf it...so the game will remain in this state for a long time now. the fact that it affects us is just on the superficial side...
underlying damage is much much more bad. they really care about their game :lol:

Al35ul

Shinny has also been on Colorado since around 2012-2013, it's only normal to have higher stats in the FB rankings :up:

Zuluski

Eventhough i own Union set, i am all for nerfing it provided that the emphasis on damage as a whole gets taken care of at the same time by altering the ff formula or any other means. The game has been driven by ever increasing damage for hell knows how long. Vast majority of new players that have joined the game last few years (irrespective how small that number is), have chosen a dueler class so they can wet their pants every time they post a crit in battle chat. Also the the emphasis on damage has driven aways other classes from hp builds resulting in non dueler classes opting for LD builds instead.

Considering how neglected the adventurer class has been by INNO regarding fort fight capabilities (compared to usefulness of other classes in fort fights), i don't think anyone should be surprised that people like Shiny have chosen the path that they have chosen. At least adventurers are being noticed rather then being expected to exercise their outdated skills of ghosting that have become a joke in present day and age of OP damage sets and ff formula designed to promote damage only.

Last edited:

Beefmeister

i remembered this topic so i wanted to bump it up a bit...weapons are still super op but fortunately you released gringos across all game so it's not that obvious anymore

Artem124

union is trash now. its not even op anymore.. im in all battles and im doing much worst now then before update..
people with cap/phoebe/astor are keeping up with union now days..

im pure ld and i miss more then i hit..

Kidd Kalypso

Meh, nerf this...nerf that. Who really cares? Union has been around for over 2 yrs I believe...so I don't think it will really change. For that matter, nerf Gringo gear( surprisingly the woke crowd has not whined over that word yet.........)

grin·go
/ˈɡriNGɡō/

noun
DEROGATORY•HUMOROUS

1. (in Spanish-speaking countries and contexts, chiefly in the Americas) a person, especially an American, who is not Hispanic or Latino.

Artem124

yea because theres skill in pure ld..
standing 2 blocks away from st1 with 15leadership bouns with soldiers surrounding me
missing 5 times in a row.. yea union so op... ive seen hp tanks hit more then me in hits vs misses.. and that makes no sense because their pure hp
ive missed close too 10 times in a row on attack thats how bad it is after update, with even that fake fort defense nerf

Ranger-Schwartz

For a full online match I get 25-30KIf I had union, i would routinely get 35K+ damage as an online advent. MOST of why would be simply union allows you to hit more. My average hit if I am buffed with a booby trap and jam is about 1200....If I'm somehow allowed to perch myself on the AT or ST as a defender, I will have about 25 hits and 15 or so misses.....If I'm attacking and in a good sector much of the battle, I'll be at my best with 20 hits and 20 misses. FThis is all if and when I'm online with my level 2 Ron clothing set / level 2 murri horsey/saddle set and chef weapons on steroids. It's all about your ability to hit and not miss which is directly related to your build and ability to have good l.o.s. with soldiers touching you and/or getting buffed from sector bonurses..... If you put your AP's and SP's to the highest possible leadership , that means you will maximize the union bonurses....which means hitting more often with a 100-150 damage per hit bonus. Shiny, my mentor and a truly great advent fort warrior when online averages about 1500-1550 damage per hit and can routinely get above 48K. That isn't just because of union....he's also a d-mn good fort fighter, has a great build and knows how to position himself. I used to pine and wait and complain about not being able to get union. I truly, truly wanted it more than anything in this game (and still would buy a level 2 set if it came on sale today), but if Inno is set on never selling it again, I do think it would be a good idea to lower the bonurses to the levels beef suggests BUT with perhaps a nice nugget christmas gift to folks like Shiny who indeed did spend real cash to get their sets.

Sadly work and RL keep me from being online nearly as much as I'd like / as much as I used to be in 2019 and 2020... I am looking to make some career changes soon and really hoping to be online more perhaps by the spring. I just want to say how much I love you all and love this game. Fort fights are worth fighting for and making great. I vote that a slight decline in the union bonuses would be a good idea as long as you justly compensate the union wearers for what they bought.

Zuluski

i have stopped using Union. There are better sets for both attack and defence nowdays for people with damage builds.
Union was a game changer in the most negative way for a few years now, lucky it no longer is.

Beefmeister

i have stopped using Union. There are better sets for both attack and defence nowdays for people with damage builds.
Union was a game changer in the most negative way for a few years now, lucky it no longer is.
i agree with that. but the weapons are still op