Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

Beefmeister

my union lvl 1 set is just collecting dust in my inventory..
no battles = no use of it , or i dont have time to be online to actually use it..
+ theres probably 5-10% pay to win in this game while 90% play for free
so how is union so op when very little own it??

so basically you're saying that if not enough players have it it's not OP or? you have all the stats there that prove that it is overpowered
if there's no battles where you play, go on a world where there are daily battles. start a tank char eventually, you'll see what it can do
and idk where there is 5-10% pay to win in this game...maybe we play different games

if you're getting so frustrated with the game, you'd better try another hobby, only then will you realize that the wrong thing has always been you and not the game, i speak from my own experience.... much love from piroquita

erm...what?

RaiderTr

He doesn't have time to use the Union Officer so everything is fine :-D

"No battles"
Yea wonder whose fault is that..
About 1/3 people (and like half the competent Battle leaders) left the game thanks to final coffin Union Officer.

"Very little owns it"
Are you sure about that?
Even 1 guy with it makes a big difference anyway.

%90 free play.. including quests I guess? :roll:

Poker Alice

I'm sorry, @Beefmeister, I think I should apologize, I really didn't think it could escalate like this. it was a much more violent (I can't think of a better word to use) reaction for someone not interested in old worlds or FFing than I expected.
If you were really sincere you would be sending a private message to Beef with an apology. By posting your comment on a public forum all you are doing is enflaming the thread more. Anyone reading this thread knows that "the someone" is me. By bringing me back into this topic you are doing exactly what you apologized for. You are not sincere. If you stop your attacks then perhaps a topic might actually stay on topic. If I wasn't interested, I would not have put forth my idea in ideas and brain arts

My two cents on this topic is that if hypothetically management introduced a General Antonio López de Santa Anna weapon set that was capable of taking over forts, crying about it inside the walls of the Alamo is your only choice?

"No battles"
Yea wonder whose fault is that..
About 1/3 people (and like half the competent Battle leaders) left the game thanks to final coffin Union Officer.
Did competent leaders leave because they couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen?

Last edited:

asdf124

:D Write anything about the topic if you want to stay on topic. Otherwise you are the one being annoying and obnoxious.

What a lie you spin.
stop!o_O ... but then immediately, "that being said, being past 00:00 .net server time, 2nd day. union set nowhere near nerfed..." :rolleyes:

I'm not saying the game is perfect. It is not drama, harassment, nonsense to state an opinion. This member writes that the west game is a trash game. I disagree. Certainly there can be suggestions made but I disagree that this post is being constructive.

If the team thinks a particular item might improve game play and INNO can or is willing to change settings then fine. If not then why hurt other members by putting down the team, the west game and INNO into the ground. For example he wants other members to think the newest world is "the worst world ever" just because he is frustrated. That is not constructive but hurting other players.
It is trash, there hasn't been real updates that would actually move forward. Just more events, it might work in Forge of Empires but remember, TW is a very different Genre than FoE. So, why did Inno do the same strategy it does in FoE?:
1. Make events, make a few people happy with premium events, screw the rest of the players.
2. Make more quests to distract F2P, and then repeat the cycle.
3. Be secretive about a "project" that has been in the shush no spoilers for over a year?
4. Bleed out your player base, while promising changes are being made!
5. re 2, since quests wasn't enough, try to distract by updating old gear.

For TW 12 years ago was a Gem, now it is just a shadow with a huge graveyard with its name.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
Innogames please increase the amount of Leadership on the Union items as it is lower than other damager sets. It should be higher. If not keep it as it is. :up:

Poker Alice

@Jordy240797 Right on the money. :up: excellent suggestion for management to consider.

@asdf124 You are on topic. The original post contained about 550 words and 25 of those words pointed to the west game as being trash. Therefore the leadership trash setting in this thread is set to 4.55%.

"So I am a bit curious, what is gonna happen for the next coming years, presuming that the players will keep playing your trash game." - OP

It is trash, there hasn't been real updates that would actually move forward. Just more events, it might work in Forge of Empires but remember, TW is a very different Genre than FoE. So, why did Inno do the same strategy it does in FoE?:
1. Make events, make a few people happy with premium events, screw the rest of the players.
2. Make more quests to distract F2P, and then repeat the cycle.
3. Be secretive about a "project" that has been in the shush no spoilers for over a year?
4. Bleed out your player base, while promising changes are being made!
5. re 2, since quests wasn't enough, try to distract by updating old gear.

For TW 12 years ago was a Gem, now it is just a shadow with a huge graveyard with its name.
12 years ago yes but now the future? I understand your concern. In forge of empires diamonds is the treasure to get and in the west gold is. These game treasures can be purchased and used in game for advantage. Questions as to why events are run could be a question for INNO. Would management be willing to run a world without events?

1. I would like to see zero events and just play the game but I will assume there are valid reasons for having them, so...
  2. Quests are optional as is everything a choice in game play. Sometimes, I choose not to accept the challenge.
  3. you wrote "screw the players" I keep my secrets, secret? I suspect any project would invoke a discussion. Maybe they want to finish development before that might happen or maybe it got stalled. I have no insight into the working of a secret.
  4. I think you mean players leave? Yes they do in games for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they read so much about a game being trash they then believe it is? It just works that way. So in a way, members who promote a game as trash actually invite other members to use the door out? But then again sometimes people just get bored and go away.
  5. I could be mistaken on this but I thought some of the things members write about on the forum, management does react to. I thought updating old gear was a hot topic so they are spending time doing just that? I'm not sure. I think management could answer that question as long as it is asked in reasonable way. Ask or copy how @Jordy240797 posts maybe could get a from the horses mouth answer? Not sure!
I don't think the game is trash as I think that is an over the top statement but do understand your points. We may not agree on everything but thanks for writing with some clarity.

Prljavi Hari

well, thank heavens UO is not 'auctionable'... otherwise one could sell it to someone... for RL cash... like one could with El Gringo... then get banned for it. :p

DeletedUser15368

Innogames please increase the amount of Leadership on the Union items as it is lower than other damager sets. It should be higher. If not keep it as it is. :up:
I think the actual fort fighters need to top trolling the njub, she took you seriously and some njub GM might take her seriously :lol:

asdf124

in all the ffs we have in arizona there is probably 2-4 people using union set.. wow so op
That is false, at least 8 other people have union sets in Arizona. They don't use it is because it is up to them. So how much damage bonus does it give?? 80 from Golden horsey set, added to 170 if it was level 0, that is 250.

250 times two for leadership players, that is an effective 500 damage! btw, some have over 2 times, and that is just 1 player. let's say it is just 1 player buffing 17 other players in a sector? that shoots from 4250-8500 potential overall extra damage in 1 sector excluding that player, at 1 round!.

Nah, not overpowered at all.

Nisa

:D

I'm not saying the game is perfect. It is not drama, harassment, nonsense to state an opinion. This member writes that the west game is a trash game. I disagree. Certainly there can be suggestions made but I disagree that this post is being constructive.

If the team thinks a particular item might improve game play and INNO can or is willing to change settings then fine. If not then why hurt other members by putting down the team, the west game and INNO into the ground. For example he wants other members to think the newest world is "the worst world ever" just because he is frustrated. That is not constructive but hurting other players.

Oh my, why do you care this much about members, players or INNO ?
Many of us know that one particular CM of this game said numerous times this game is a pure trash. And it never was a reason for INNO to not hire him and pay him for his job here. Because they don't care. about you or your feelings. and they don't have feelings. So cut the crap.

I learn something new every day. I was thinking nobody can beat Raider in talking. I was soo wrong.

Again i Apologize I didn't read it all but in few words what was your suggestion Alice ? About the topic .

Artem124

more damage bouns with golden horse set?
no pure ld dueler uses that set...
btw i only know i think 4 people outside of my town that uses union.. my town rarely fortfights