Asking for union officer to be nerfed every day until it's being nerfed

asdf124

Gringos are only good for tanks
lies, a high level worker would be able to get at least 1.1k each shot,(average of 1220 damage) at about 5k hp. If they are level 183 with union level 1, golden horsey set level 1(309 sector damage bonus), pure lead. No buffs.

At least 273 chances to hit on ground. 209 chances to dodge. About 290 resistance for attack(pretty decent damage since the hp given helps with chances of survival.)

WhyN0t

lies, a high level worker would be able to get at least 1.1k each shot,(average of 1220 damage) at about 5k hp. If they are level 183 with union level 1, golden horsey set level 1(309 sector damage bonus), pure lead. No buffs.

At least 273 chances to hit on ground. 209 chances to dodge. About 290 resistance for attack(pretty decent damage since the hp given helps with chances of survival.)
If a tank plays support with that combination and you play with a pure damage set with hp below 2k, you would deal a lot more damage and lose absolutely nothing.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Sound unlikely. I receive 2k damage per shot as an adventurer with full bull set (+2+3+4) and i barely deal damage.
I deal 10-15k damage per battle (but more importantly buff for close to 30k or so added damage) while being able to risk landing in a hot zone or being able to hold a sector a couple Rounds or help out on a flag rush. It’s not for everyone and has diminishing returns if you have too many buffers not coordinating.

WhyN0t

A couple of round with 10k hp?! It's either a new world where people are low lvl and have bad items or you're straight lying.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
A couple of round with 10k hp?! It's either a new world where people are low lvl and have bad items or you're straight lying.
I’m a level 170 premium advent with Gringo weapons and upgraded golden horses. I can survive a couple rounds (but rarely more than a couple)