Ask CM about the game

Lyrinx.

Since we barely ever get any answers from our CMs about the game and future plans, I thought to post here a summary of recent interview with Hungarian CM that was posted in HU The West Times (original: https://wiki.the-west.hu/wiki/The_West_Times_2021._november).
Actually, this is the first Times where I could read the whole interview, without a feeling of a massive amount of cringe. :) But most of the questions are repeated, and we already knew / got those answers during the years, so there are nothing new (for me at least).

About the update: Making that video about the "secret project" was a hunge mistake. If we don't know anything about it, they could work in the background peacfully without our salt, cuz we want changes. I know, every players want new thing at the game, fixed game mechanics, fairplay, new adventures, new platforms where playing the game isn't pain in the bumm, but most of the players forget few things: The game is really old, implementing new mechanics into it cause many bugs, what they have to fix, because of the old codes. We have to be patient, and I know, it's really hard, since most of us are sitting here for years and waiting for something good but nothing happened in the past 5 years.

There are plenty of questions what needs an answer, there are many dead servers where the game lose so much players than in a bigger one, and there are many issues what needs fixes, but someone doesn't want to know anything about these, and that person just put his / her head into sand, and like an autistic person, singing a baby shark loud all day long to not hear any bad news about this game. The only thing what could help is, that managers starts listening to their communities, and they must be honest with us, after all those years where nothing happened.

But after 12 years of madness (playing with this game) I had to realize, I've got way too much emotional feelings about this game, and that's why I want to save it, no matter how or what (and I'm much better nowadays than in the past, because for many things I don't give a damn). I feel the company operates this game, because the playerbase are so stupid, they spend millions of cash into this and they don't have to do anything. Ok not this year, since all event was crap, but previous years was a good cash farm for them.

One more thing, if inno really wants to keep this game alive, they have to hire more developers. 2 part time and an LCM (who has to focus on the community, not to make new content alone) are not enough.

DeletedUser34084

I feel the company operates this game, because the playerbase are so stupid, they spend millions of cash into this and they don't have to do anything.
As a wise man once said: "Imagine buying nuggets in 2021
1x
."

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
Unfortunately we do not yet have an answer for this question. We are doing our best to make at least one community event available.

szycopath

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
I can only see them pumpkins for quest being available in UP shop this year, it's too late for 100 pumpkins bag or whatever hunt.
Just want to collect those different pumpkin faces (cheerful, angry, or any other) of my own :-D
I'll forward your feedback, thank you for sharing with us!

Harriet Oleson

I hope you forward the feedback we are a lot to want the free part too ^^ Because here, in other threads and IG, I often read these days players asking for this event. It wouldn't be representative if you forward only the one message asking for the free part to be cancelled to make it available only in shop. Especially just before Christmas sale, I'm clearly not sure a lot of players would like this idea ...

In any case, personally I don't think it's too late at all : you are just a few days late for the pumpkins hunt compare to last year : it began November 18th, we are only November 20th. I don't see at all how this could be "too late".
Still to compare to last year, the gift hunt began December 16th while the pumpkins hunt ended December 2nd, so events weren't so close. There's clearly still time to organise both without cancelling any free parts.

SB.access

I hope you forward the feedback we are a lot to want the free part too ^^ Because here, in other threads and IG, I often read these days players asking for this event. It wouldn't be representative if you forward only the one message asking for the free part to be cancelled to make it available only in shop. Especially just before Christmas sale, I'm clearly not sure a lot of players would like this idea ...

In any case, personally I don't think it's too late at all : you are just a few days late for the pumpkins hunt compare to last year : it began November 18th, we are only November 20th. I don't see at all how this could be "too late".
Still to compare to last year, the gift hunt began December 16th while the pumpkins hunt ended December 2nd, so events weren't so close. There's clearly still time to organise both without cancelling any free parts.
Yes, my bad. I didn't partake in last year's pumpkin hunt so I only imagined it being similar to the harvest clicky event where the drop rate is very tight to get the products for quest.
And since the quest only last till 2nd december, only about 10 days to get them to drop (if it's from right now i write this (22th)), and not sure what it takes for it to happen.
Can they just click something, and bam we can collect? or do they need update which will need certain schedule and time (more delay)??
If making it available in shop means a quicker availability, I'm okay with that. how much is it for each item again? 10 Bonds/Nuggs?
Collecting 100 pumpkin bags (just my obsession).. doing it just within few days gonna feel like hard chores, given that I want to save my limited prem medals, and energy buffs for christmas collectings later.

Harriet Oleson

In the way I was imagining things, if they began the event later than last year, they should either end it later this year either increase a bit the drop rate in the map to make it equal ... Last year it was between November 18th and December 2nd, so 14 days. But here, if the event began November 23rd for example, it could end December 7th. Same duration and still more than one full week before the gift hunt.

But indeed, the more the team wait, the more it will be difficult to organise both without problem. Al35ul told two days ago here they "will provide more information on a possible pumpkin event soon ". I imagined we could have news today but still nothing for the moment ... Hope they won't wait too much ...